Chapter 28

Unedited

   Dan has been at him parents house for a few days now. Currently he was sitting in the living room with his sister trying to watch TV.

  He pulled out his phone and sighed when he checked his notifications. Nothing. Phil hasn't messaged him and it was making Dan upset.

   He dialed his number and put his phone to his ear. "Will you shut up?" He asked his sister who was yelling at one of the TV characters. She made a face at him and he flipped her off causing her to pause the show and stand up. "I'm telling Mom!" She yelled as she ran to the other room to find their Mom.

"Bitch." He whispered.

"That's a bad word." Dan's eyes widened. What the hell? he thought. "Who is this?" He asked. The person on the other end sighed. "Dad! Someone called you!" Dan's heart stopped. No, no, this can't be.

  "What did I tell you about picking up my phone." Phil's voice got louder as he came closer. Dan heard the child whisper sorry before he heard Phil clearly.

"Hello, this is Phil Lester. What can I do for you?" Dan bit his lip. Tears started to fall slowly from his sad eyes.

"Hel- Holy shit Dan... I can explain."

The younger let out a sob. He couldn't help it. Phil lied to him, he told him it was a business trip. Dan pulled the phone away and hung up on him before pulling his knees up and wrapping his arms around them.
  Shoving his head into his knees, he lost it. He felt unwanted. "Dan, what's wrong?" The couch dipped down as he felt his Mom sit down next to him. She started to rub his back causing him to chuckle. "I'm fine mom." Miss. Howell looked at her son with amusement. "If you're fine, then why are you crying?" He looked at her.

  She frowned as she wiped away his tears, something Phil was supposed to do. "It's just that Phil has to stay in Florida," if he even is there, "longer then he thought." Miss. Howell nodded. "That's just more time I get with my son."

_____
Short, I know, but I need to state something...

   This is important and I need you to read it. This will be on All my Phan books so if you see it again on anther just skip.

   I want to talk about Dan and everything that is going on real quick... I'm proud for him and Phil, I am really happy that he has decided to tell us about this part of him.

  Now, I want to bring up the topic of fanfictions real quick.

  Yes, they are real people and we should respect that.

  Anyways there are people that are taking down their fics, or they are telling other people to take take them down/ stop reading them.... I respect their privacy but I will not be taking mine down.

  Before you start bitching at me, wait. Fanfiction is was it states. FICTION. I'm not doing any harm, cause if I was then they (Dan or Phil) will say something to their fans... and if that happens then I will take them down, cause I will know that it makes them uncomfortable or whatever.

As of now, I will not delete any book I have with Dan and Phil it.

-Michelle.