Chapter 13

Unedited

  "Daddy?" I looked over at Dan, who was looking at me with wide, innocent eyes. "What's wrong, Sweetheart?" He looked at the floor. "Why's you lie?" He asked. I felt my heart stop. I didn't lie about anything that I knew of. "You's said Rebecca worked for you... but yous lied." I bit my lip. "Come here, Kitten." He obeyed and climbed across the couch to me before sitting on my lap. "Look at me." He looked up at me with a few tears in his eyes. I brought my hands up and wiped his eyes. "Dan, I only told you that because I she doesn't matter to me, Love, I cut everything of with her for a reason. All she wanted was my money, not me.... and it upset me, but I let it happen for a few years until I had enough. She is selfish, greedy, and a bitch." I told him. He laughed at the swear word. "Daddy, that's a bad word." I smiled at him. He made me happy. "Daddy! you're staring at me." He wined before hiding his face in his hands.

   "Dan? Are you up?" I asked opening the his bedroom door. He looked up from his book. "Yeah, what's up?" I walked in and went over to sit next to him. He shifted so he was facing me. "I know that we discused rules... but I think we need to talk about sex." He blushed and looked away. I smiled at how innocent he seemed. "What about it?" He whispred refusing to look at me. "What you're comfortable and uncomfortable with." He looked around the room. "I don't really know..." I nodded. "Are you okay with having sex in general?" He looked at me and nodded. "Yeah, I am. There's nothing I can really think of that I would be uncomfortable with." I laughed. "So, would be okay with having sex in little space?" I asked, knowing that some littles can be very sexual. He looked away then back to me. "Yeah- yeah, I'll be okay." I stood up. "Good to know." I said before winking at him. He blushed deeply. "Come on I made lunch."

----- April 20th, 2019
   So I don't know if you noticed, but I changed my name and username. I also changed a lot of the covers for my books. If you want a reason, I really don't have one, I just felt like I needed a change.

  Also it's my birthday! I'm 17 now, one more year and I'll be 18, which I can't wait for.