Chapter 12

Unedited

    Dan and I walked to my car laughing. The waitress gave Dan her number, which he threw away before we left. I walk over to Dan's side and opened the door for him. He blushed as he whispered what I assumed was a thank you before getting in. I closed the door and walked over to my side before getting in. I looked at him. "You think you'll be okay in my office still? I have more meetings. Of you don't want to I can drop you off at the house, or anywhere you want?" I questioned? He played with his fingers. "I'll be okay sitting in your office."

Dan;

   The book that Andrew picked out was really good. I've started it as soon as Phil left for his meeting, two hours ago... he hasn't been back since. I can't really get mad about it, he did tell me yesterday that he'd be busy. I looked up from the book when I heard the elevator door opened. A boy that I've seen before walked into he room. He was the boy that was with Rebecca... Jordan. "Oh, I thought that P- Mr. Lester was in here." He said awkwardly. I smiled slightly. "Nope, he's in a meeting." I informed him. He just looked at me. "How old are you?" He questioned. I felt uncomfortable, I hated talking to stangers. I could feel myself start to slip into my headspace. "I-I'm eighteen." I told him. He nodded. "That's... new, to say the least." I tilted my head. "What do you mean?" He laughed before sitting at one of the chairs in front of Phil's desk. "I just never seen him with someone so... much younger. I'm not judging by any means. I only ever seen him with one other person that was a few years younger." He told me. I nodded, understanding what he was saying. "How old are you?" I asked, seeing as he asked me. He laughed. "I'm twenty-three, I'll be twenty-four in a few months." I nodded. He didn't look that old. I thought he'd be at least my age. "How do you know Phil?" I must sound like a child with the back to back questions. He sighed. "He dated my sister." He said rolling his eyes when he said the word "sister". I laughed. "You have a sister?" He looked at me funny. "Yeah, Rebecca's my sister." I felt my heart shatter. Phil told me that she worked for him. He must of noticed my shock because he scrunched up his eyebrows. "He didn't tell you, did he?" I shook my head. He nodded. "I don't understand why, maybe he didn't want you to think that he'd leave you for her?" I shrugged. I looked at the floor, trying to stay eighteen... but I slowly started to age down.

Phil;

    I walked into the elevator and pressed the button for my office. I just got done with a boring ass meeting. Before I left the lobby I told my receptionist (A/N; I hope that's the right) and told her to cancel the rest of my meetings. I just wanted Dan, I hate that he had to sit in my office alone. When the doors opened I walked out. My eyes landed opon Jordan first, who was sitting at my desk. I then looked over to Dan, who was staring at the floor bitting his lip. "What's going on, why are you hear?" I asked looking at Jordan. He stood up. "I came to apologize for my sister. She can be a massive bitch." I laughed my gaze wandering over to Dan. He was playing with the sleeves of his hoodie, which made me smile. It was obvious that he was little. "Jordan, can you stop by tomorrow so we can talk then? I've had a long day and all I want to do is go home." He laughed before nodded. "Yeah, I can. I'll see you tomorrow." With that he left the room. I waited for the doors to shut before walking over to Dan. I bent down in front of him. "Hey, Bud... do you want to go home now, or do you want to go do something." He shrugged. I smiled before I quickly brought my hand to his side, driving my fingers into his side causing him to sqeal. "D-daddy ssss-stop." I didn't listen. He kept moving around begging me to stop. I finally pulled away to allow him to catch his breath. "Daddy mean." He huffed out crossing his arms. I laughed. "Fine I guess I Will get McDonald's by my self." I said standing up. He shook his head before standing up and hugging me. "Noo! Daddy, I's kiddin'." I smiled.

-----

Okay, most of the time Dan's in little space, it will be Phil's POV. I don't know why it's just easier to write it that way.

  Oh and soon there is going to some big changes... so look out for that.