Chapter 21

There was a knock on the door followed by the sound of it opening. Dan and I looked at each other. "Dan!" Chris yelled from the hallway. "Living room!" I yelled causing Dan to jump. PJ came in first. He smiled when he saw Dan and I cuddeling on the couch. I pulled my little closer before pausing the move that we were watching. Chris walked in and looked at us surprised. "I take you you want him to stay?" I nodded.

-days later-

   "Daddy!" I looked up from my laptop just in time to see Dan run into my office. For the past week, I've been working from home. Only going to work when I'm needed or have a meeting, when that happens Dan sits on the couch in my office and reads; or sometimes he sits with Andrew. "What's wrong?" I asked. He walked over and sat on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Is you busy?" I smiled moving his hair away from his eyes. "Not as if now... you're due for a hair cut soon, Kitten." He giggled. A wide smile on his face. "Can you make something to eat, please?" I looked at the clock that sat above the door. It was a little past twelve. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "What would you like?" Dan's eyes lit up. Usually I'd warm up left overs or my cook would make something, but she was on leave because her wife just had a baby. "You're making it?" I nodded. He giggled before hopping off my lap. "Can we have pancakes?" I stood up. "What do you say?" He looked up at me. "Please?"

   "Hey Phil," I looked over at Dan, who was sat down on the other end of the couch. "Yes?" I questioned. He started laughing. "Why do you look so scared? I was going to asked if you could cut my hair... Like now?" I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah."

----

I'm sitting here trying to convince my mom to see Detective Pikachu with me and my little brother walks in and I showed him the trailer; hoping he will go with me if she doesn't, 'cause I'm a little bitch that has social anxiety. Well anyway, when it showed Pikachu he said that he thought that the tip of his tail was black/brown. I anyways thought the same thing! but no one remembers!

  So, do you remember him having a plain yellow tail... or do you remember the tip of his tail being brown/black? Please let me know.