Chapter 10

Unedited

   "Why don't you try this on?" I asked Dan as I picked up a black t-shirt with some random lines on it. We've been in the store for an half hour now and Dan hasn't picked anything out. He looked away from the shirt and shrugged. I sighed. "Dan, please just pick something out." He shook his head. A blush started forming on his cheeks. I smirked before bending down. I put two fingers under making Dan look at me. His eyes were glossed over. "Dan what's wrong?" He blinked causing a tear to fall. I dragged my thumb across his cheek to wipe it way causing him to giggle. "I's don't want oo to send money on me." He whispered. I smiled. I knew he didn't, I just wanted him to say it himself. He was the first little I had that didn't take when offered something that involved others money. "Kitten, I want to send money on you. No one is forcing me, I want to buy things for you." He nodded slightly, sniffling a little. I smiled.

     After I told Dan it was okay, he picked out a few things. I was really happy that I got through to him. We were now sitting at a table in some fancy restaurant. "Did you decide on what you wanted, Kitten?" I asked, watching as his eyes scaned over the menu. He let out a frustrated grown before setting the menu down. I chuckled. "Can oo's order for me?" He asked politely, staring at me with wide eyes. I smiled at him. "Yes, I'll order for you." I told him casuign a smile to appear on his face. "Mr. Lester, what a lovely surprise to see you here." Sarcasm laced his voice. I laughed. "I could say the same, Mr. Lester." I replied causing a look of confusion spread across Dan's face. Martyn laughed at me before looking at Dan. "I'm Martyn, Phil's older brother." Dan smiled. "Martyn, this is Dan... my boyfriend." I told him seeing the fear of have to speak in Dan's eyes. He looked between us. "Well, that's news... anyway what can I get you two?"

  I told him our order and he walked away. "You look a lot a like." Dan said once Martyn was far enough away to hear him. I laughed. "Yeah, most people like to point that out... but I'm more attractive, right?" I asked. He started blushing. He then nodded slowly. I smiled widely. He kept his gaze on the table. "Dan?" He looked up quickly, meeting my gaze. "Yeah?" He asked a glimpse of fear in his eyes. I chuckled. "Well, I have to work tomorrow. I wanted to know if you'll be okay staying home by yourself, or would you rather I find someone to keep an eye on you?" I asked him, hoping he'd pick the last one. I really didn't want to leave him alone. I watched as he thought about to. "Can't I's go with you?" He asked innocently. His eyes shined with hope, hope that I'd say yes. I had no one stopping me, I owned the company. "Do you really want to? I'll probably be in meetings all day, so you'll be in my office with nothing to do." I said. He smiled. "Can't I bring a colouring book?" I chuckled. Dan was adorable, he seemed to always think of away to get around something. "Yes, Dan... you can bring a colouring book."