Chapter 15

Unedited

     Opening my eyes, the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't in Phil's room. I rolled over onto my back, causing pain to shoot through my body. I quickly turned back onto my side. "Fuck." I muttered as I tried to sit up. My lower back felt like someone took a brick to it. I sighed before trying to get back up.
      "Shit, are you okay?" Phil asked running in. I didn't respond, just groaned. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Thank you." I whispred once I was in a sitting position. He nodded. "I was coming in here to wake you up and tell you that I made dinner." I nodded. "What did you make?" He smiled. "I made Chinese food." I nodded before looking around. "How did I end up in here?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled. "Well you ended up falling asleep in the bath, so I brought you in here afterwards." He said pushing my hair back. I just looked up at him, trying to ignore the pain in my lower back. "Why did you bring me in here and not you're room?" I asked him. He smiled before kissing me. "Because I had to change my sheets and did you forget that was a punishment?" He asked running his thumb over my cheek, smudgeing the tears that I didn't know were there. "No, I didn't." I whispered. I didn't understand why I was, I wasn't in little space... yet here I am acting like it. "Okay, good. I'll be right back with your dinner. What do you want to drink?" He questioned as he made his way to the door. "Can I have water, please." He smiled. "Yes, you may." He said before walking out. I huffed. I hated being bed-bound, it made me feel little even if I wasn't. It sucked even more when I was living with my parents, I used to have to keep quiet about everything. I couldn't have anything that was necessary for a little. "Dan?" I snapped out of thought and looked at him. He was holding two trays. I watched as he sat them into the bed. "You can start eating, I have to grabbed our drinks." I nodded and picked up my fork.

     "Dan." I looked over at Phil. He leaned over and grabbed my empty plate. "Yes?" I questioned. He looked at me. "Tomorrow, you will let me go to work... and you," he pointed to me, "you will stay here with Chris... got me?" I nodded before smirking. "What if I don't let you leave?" I whispred seductively. He just looked at me shocked. He then slid off of the bed, plates still in hand. "Then I guess I'll have to find a punishment that you won't in joy." He then walked out. I looked at the door way. I don't know why, but his words turned me on. I bit my lip. I knew that he wouldn't do anything to help because I'm in pain form yesterday. I looked down and growled at the semi-hard on that was in my pants. I knew if I helped myself out I could be punished, even though I'm big, I'd still be breaking a rule. "Go away." I whispred staring down at my croch.

Phil;

    I was walk down the hall to Dan's room when I heard him talking. "Who are you talking to?" I asked walking into the room. He looked at me wide-eyed. "No one." He answered shyly. I raised an eyebrow at me, knowing very well he was lying. "You know it's bad to lie, Kitten." He sighed, bringing is attention to his hands. "I was talking to myself, Daddy." He whispred loud enough for me to hear. I smiled, knowing the affects I had in him. That I could easily get him into little space without even trying. I walked over and sat in front of him. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "Why were you?" I removed my hand and he looked back down. I repeated his action and smirked when I saw that he was hard. I stood up. "Such a shame, I have some paper work to fill out," I walked over to the door then turned back to him, "and Daniel, don't touch you're self." I walked out of the room, not giving him time to respond. "Daddy!" Dan whined out loudly. I chuckled to myself.