Chapter 23

Smut, not a lot... cause I was yelled at for typing. My grandmother's exact words were "kept it up, and you won't be able to move your hands. If I see you typing again I'll take you phone and delete your account thingy."

   Anyway, here is what I got.

Unedited

     Dan woke up to an empty bed and the smell of pancakes. Sitting up slowly, he sighed. He reached over for his phone to check the time. It was six in the dot, meaning it was early for Dan to get up. Phil usually works until Dan wakes up then he makes breakfast.

   Dan got up and grabbed a random shirt in the floor before sliping it on. He then walked over to his underwear that sat farther away from the shirt. Quiclky, he sliped them on. Making sure they were on the right way.

    Phil stood in front of the stove. Shirtless, with a spatula in his hand. He was humming to himself, inpatient. "What are you doing?" Dan asked sleepily from the door way. Phil jumped. Surprised that Dan was up, he turned around and smiled. "Sit, how many do you want?" Dan scrunched his eyebrows together. "Two?" He was confused as to why Phil was making breakface before he woke up. Phil turned back around. "You don't sound to sure."

    The younger sat down. He watched as Phil put two pancakes onto a plate and brought it over to him. "Thank you." Dan whispered out shyly. He watched as Phil walked back over to the stove. "Do we still have orange juice?" The older turned around slightly, thinking of he got some or not. He then smiled at Dan. "Yep, I got some yesterday... it was in the bag that I dropped in your mess." Phil chuckled out. Referring to the milkshake mess Dan had to clean up.

  Daniel laughed. "Can I have some?" He questioned standing up. With a sigh, Phil pointed at the seat the boy was just in. "Sit, I'll get it." With that he sat down the plate in his hand as Dan sat back down, and  walked over the frigde. Pulling out the unopen orange juice and setting it on the counter. "Do you want it in a cup or...?" "plastic cup." Dan replied, know since he could slip into little space at any moment... that it would be bad to have a glass.

   "Here you go." He sat down the cup in front of his boyfriend before grabbing his plate and sitting down next to him. "What's today?" Dan asked. Thinking that it was a holiday that he didn't know of. Phil took a long sip of his coffee before replying. "It's July 18th, why what's up."

   It took Dan a few minutes before it clicked. "Oh my god!" he screamed out scaring his Daddy. Causing the older to spit his coffee out. "Why are you yelling?" He grabbed a napkin and started to wipe up his mess. Dan looked at him in disbelief. "Why didn't you tell me?" Phil laughed.

   "Well, I was going to surprise you... but you waking up early kinda messed up my plans." His Kitten smiled. He then watched Phil quickly walk over to a drawer. Pulling out a long, black box.
    He sat it in front of Dan before sitting down. "Happy one month." Dan's face fell slightly. "P-" "-no, don't "Phil" me. Open it, I know you don't like when people spend money on you... but please make and exception for me." Phil said looking into Dan's brown eyes.

   After having a debate on rather or not to open it, Dan did. Slowly, he pulled the rectangular shape lid off the box. "Phil-" he said as soon as he saw it. It was a sliver chain with a small heart and key charm. The heart had a key hole, making it look like a lock. "Phil, this is beautiful." They both looked at each other. "I'm glad you like it, Love."

    "Dan?" Phil yelled from the couch. They have been watching movies all day, except when they went to the mall; where they just walked around, and out for dinner. Which Phil took Dan to the first place they ever went to together.

  Throughout the day, Phil kept giving Dan little gift here and there. Near the end of it, Dan was starting to be okay with it. That made Phil happy, he wanted to be able to spoil his Baby.

    Phil got off the couch in search for his Baby Boy. He checked the bathroom first, emtpy, he then made his way to his room.

  When he got to his destination. The sight in front of his shocked him. Dan was almost fully unclothed, the only things on his tan body were white shear kneehighs and matching white laced panties. He had his ass in the air, with his face in the mattress. Handcuffs held his hands behind his back, while a blindfold covered his eyes. Dan also had a ball gag in his mouth.

    It took Phil a few seconds to move. As he walked over to the boy, he removed his shirt. Along with his pants and boxers. He placed one hand on Dans ass, his thumb centimeters away from his hole. Dan pushed back with and whined around the gag. With his other hand he wrapped it around himself.

    "Look at you, all... helpless. You told me you were going to the bathroom, Daniel... but you lied didn't you, huh?" The younger moaned loudly at his Daddy's words. He couldn't help himself. "You broke a rule Kitten, you know what that means...?" He slipped a finger inside of Dan without warning, only to find that Dan was already stretched and lubed up. Phil bit his lip.

"Okay, sweetheart... before this goes any further, if you want me to stop I want you to snap your fingers. Okay, can you do that?" Phil asked making sure that Dan knows that to do. Dan nodded before snapping, reassuring Phil that he can do it with the handcuffs on.

    Phil smiled before pushing inside of Dan. To which, caused the little to whine loudly.

   As Phil built up a steady pace, he held onto Dan's hips hard. He'd be surprised if there wasn't bruises tomorrow. The two were in pure bliss. Loveing the way it felt to be this close.

     After they both came. Phil uncuffed the little. A bruise was already starting to form from the cuffs. Once his hand were free, he sat up and took the blindfold off as Phil removed the gag. "That was the best I thing we ever had." Dan said breathing heavily. Phil laughed. "Well, I must of been good... I mean, considering that you didn't last long." He said teasingly before kissing Dan.

   "I love you, Kitten."

   "I love you too, Daddy."

-------

New Phan if you want to check it out.

Tittle;  Choking Games // Phan
Cover;

Description;

   There is only one thing in this world that Dan loves, Pain.
world Phil loves, Dan.
   Can Phil save Dan, or will he fall down the same path as the person he loved?