Chapter 29

Guess who got a new phone, this bitch. I upgraded to an iPhone, and me trying to figure it out is very funny.

Unedited

Phil looked at his phone and sighed. He sat down and held his head in his hands. "Are you okay, Dad?" Michael asked walking back into the room. Phil huffed as he looked at him. "Yeah, your Aunt is making me mad." The seven year old laughed.

"Hey, Holly... I need to leave, sooner then we planned." She glared at him. He watched as she stood up. "Philip, I will not let you. You need to spend time with that boy!" she screamed at him, "he is alone! How do you think he feels that his parents want no-" Phil rolled his eyes. "I never, nor have I ever, said I wanted nothing to do with him. It's not my fault his bitch of a mother took him without me knowing and then decided to leave him with his cunt of an Aunt!" Phil yelled at her.

This was the usual, every time it came to Phil having to leave. Holly would start yelling about how he's not a good father... but he try's.

"Dad?" Michael asked walking into the room. Holly backed up from Phil and looked at her Nephew. It pissed her off that he called Phil "Dad", and both boys knew that. "Michael, we are having a conversation, go play." Holly answered for Phil. How looked a her with his eye brow raised. "Can I go with Dad?" Phil watched as steam came out of the females ears. "Michael, I never want to hear you ask that again! You know that your mother would never want that." His aunt told him sternly. Phil chuckled, "Why, cause I'm gay?" She glared at him. He looked over at his son. "Yes, you can. Go pack." The boys face lit up before he ran out of the room.

"You can't take him! I will call the cops before you can." Phil laughed. "Holly, you don't have custody... Bree and I do the last time I checked, and she's not here."

Dan walked into the kitchen to find his family sitting at the table. "Look who is awake, I thought you'd sleep all day." His mom said smiling at him. He nodded and walked over to an empty chair before sitting down. "Do you want anything to eat?" Mr. Howell asked standing up. Dan just shook his head before laying it down on the table.

"I'm making you something rather you like it or not, David get him some coffee." Susan said to her husband as she walked over to the fridge. "What's wrong?" Dan's brother, Tyler, asked as he poked Dan's shoulder. "He miss' his boyfriend." Kaitlin answered for day. Dan rolled his eyes, more like is pissed off at his boyfriend.

"Where is he?" Sofia, the youngest of the three asked. Dan groaned causing them to laugh. "Will you all fuck off." He whispered to himself. "Mom! Dan said a bad work!" Sofia yelled causing their mother to laugh.

Susan walked over and sat a plate in front of her son, next to a mug of untouched coffee. "Eat. He's a loud to swear, he's eighteen, he can do what he wants." Dan lifted his head up and stuck his tongue out at his sister. Causing her to cross her arms and pout."You're so childish." If only you knew, he thought.

  "I'll get it!" Dan yelled after someone knocked on the door.

Once he got to the front door he swung it open and was met with a face he last seen a week ago. "You're supposed to be at PJ's." Phil said looking at him with a slightly mad look. Dan didn't say anything, he just looked at the man in front of him. "Dan wh- Phil! Come in, come in. Dan said you wouldn't be here until next week." Susan said smiling at Phil.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I can't stay... I came here to pick up Dan so we could have dinner." Dan's mom squealed before pushing Dan out the door. He want to go back in but she slammed it shut behind him and he even heard it lock.

Phil sighed. "I know I have a lot to explain, Sweetheart. Just come to dinner with me and we can talk."