Chapter 5

Unedited.

"Wow." I whispered as he lead me inside of  his house. He chuckled at my amusement. "What?" He asked. "Its huge, I've never seen a house this big." I whispered in awe. "Come on, let's go watch a movie.

  We were in the middle of the second Harry Potter movie when Phil looked at me. "Why are you staying with Chris?" I looked at him. "My parents kicked me out because I came out as gay." I told him. He frowned. "I'm sorry that happened." I shrugged. "It was bound to happen. I just have to get a job soon and find a place so I'm not in the way." Phil laughed. "Stay here with me." I looked at him wide-eyes. "W-what?" He smiled as he leaned forward. "I'm asking you to stay." He said before kissing me. I kissed back right away. He pulled me into his lap. I moaned into his mouth as his hands trailed down to my ass, he started to kneed it. I rocked my hips forward causing him to grab them. "Little need aren't we?" He asked after he pulled away. I whined. He shook his head. "No whining, got me?" I swallowed at the tone of his voice. I slowly felt myself regress. "Yes Sir." I whispered. He smiled. "Lets go get your stuff, okay Danny?" I nodded.

When we got to Chris' I knocked. He opened the door and smiled when he saw that Phil was with me. "Hello, what's up?" He asked. His face was beat red. "Why do you look like a tomato?" Phil asked him. Chris looked behind him then back at us. "No reason, come in." He said as he moved out of the way. "Get your bag." I nodded before walking over and grabbing it. "You're taking him already?" PJ whined from the door way. He was wearing a onesy. He then ran over to me hand hugged me. "Your not taking him." He pouted. Chirs walked over. "Honey, you have to let him go. He can always vist." Chris whispered. I looked at Phil who was smiling in near the doorway. PJ looked up at me and started to cry. "Is Daddy telling the truph? Is oo gonna vist PJ?" PJ asked. I smiled. "Of course." PJ let go still crying. "I finally got someone to play with." He whispered. Chris picked him up. "Say by to Dan and Phil." PJ looked at us. "Bye."He whispred. "By, bud."
     "Where is your parents house?" Phil asked once we got into the car. "Why?" I asked. He laughed. "To get your things silly." I giggled. He looked at me. "What?" I asked tilting my head. "That was adorable." I blushed.

  Phil and I walked into the porch. I felt like I was going to start crying. Phil put his hand on my lower back. "Its going to be okay, love." He said before knocking. The door opened moments later to revail my father. "Dan did you fix y- Mr. Lester, what a lovely surprise." I looked at Phil. "Hello Mr. Howell, Dan's your son?" Phil asked. My dad glared at me. "I'm fear so, what did he do... I'm sorry is caused any trouble, Sir." My dad said. Phil shook his head in disbelief. "David, I want to inform you that your presents will not be needed anymore." Phil said. My dad tilted his head. "What are you say... are you fireing me?" Phil nodded. My dad looked pissed. "Now sir if you don't mind, Dan and I are here to get his things." Phil said casually. "I don't want f@gs in this house." Phil laughed. "David in all respect, would you want to stay in this town? I'm a very well known man, I can make it so you will never get hired." Phil said. My dad laughed. "Are you threatening me Mr. Lester?" Phil shook his head. "I do not make threats, I make promises." The color in my dad's face drained. "Make it quick. He said before moving out of the way.

   "Thank you so much, Sir." I said once we entered his house. He looked at me. "No need to thank me. Now let's get you to bed." He said just as I yawned. He picked me up and carried me to a room. It was his room. "You can sleep in a guest room of you want?" I shook my head. "This is fine."