Chapter 34

Unedited

Phil pulled up to Chris's house and Dan looked at him confused. "Why are we here?" He asked as Phil turned to Michael.

"I still don't understand why we had to drop him off." Dan said as he shut his door. Phil grabbed his waist and pulled him close. Dan melted into his touch. "Didn't I say I wanted a show later?" He whispered into the youngers ear making him shiver.

Dan rolled his eyes before slipping out of his grip, he then turned to him. "Keep your hands to yourself mister." Phil raised an eye brow as he leaned against his car. "And why would I do that?" He questioned receiving an innocent smile from Dan.

"Cause you can look, but you can't touch." He said winking before running up to the door. Phil groaned before following behind him.

   "So Phil, how was Florida?" David asked as he reached for his glass. Phil felt Dan stiffen next to him, which made him frown. He reached over and sat his hand on the others leg.

  "Well you see, Mr. Howell, I was actually in Manchester. Dan was only saying I was in Florida because I asked him to." Dan glanced at him and smiled. Dan's Father nodded.

"What's in Manchester may I ask?" Dan's Mom asked causing Dan's eyes to widen.

"Family problems."

"I thought we were going home?" Dan asked looking out the window. Phil looked at him. "Do you want to?" The younger shook his head.

Phil held Dan's hand as they entered they walked over to the bar. "What can I get you both?" The girl behind the bar asked and Phil looked at Dan. "Just two beers." She nodded and turned around. Both boys sat down as they watched her get their drinks.

Two hours later Phil is sat alone waiting for his boyfriend to come back from the bathroom. Dan left almost twenty minutes ago, but Phil didn't want to worry.

He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. But he stopped when he saw Dan. Who was sitting down next to a stranger. Phil felt anger run though him as he walked over.

Phil grabbed ahold of Dan's arm and pulled him are form the table and out to the car, he opened the door for him and pushed him in before walking around to the drivers side.

They drove in silence, Phil kept his eyes on the road where Dan kept his on Phil. "What did I do?" Dan whispered tears in his eyes as he rubbed his arm. Phil clenched his teeth. The brunette didn't push it, instead he looked out the window crying silently.

_____

You're not going to like for what's going to happen next