Chapter 6

Smut! Don't report, just ignore.

Unedited.

  I woke up in his bed alone. I slid out of bed and slowly walked out of it. I held my teddy bear close to my chest as I walked down the hallway. "What do you thing your doing little one?" I jumped at the sound of Phil's voice. I turned around to see Phil in a towel. "I-i wa-as looking for oo." I whispered. He smiled before walking in front of me. "Are you little right now Dan?" He asked. I nodded. "Come on, let's go get you some juice." I nodded before trailing behind him to the kitchen. "To head and sit down, buddy." I nodded before climbing into one of the stools. "What kind honey?" I shrugged. "Does oo have orange juice?" I asked. He nodded taking it out of the fridge before putting it on the island. "Do you want a sippy cup or a bottle?" He asked walking over to a cabinet. "Sippy cup, please." He nodded taking out one and walking back over to me. I watched as he poured some orange juice into it. He put the top back in It and handed it to me. "Thank you." I whispered before taking a sip. He nodded and put the juice back in the fridge. "I'm cold." I whispered. "Let's last back down. It's still early." I nodded.

(smut starts now)

  When we got back to his room he walked over to his dresser. I walked over and sat on his bed. I watched as he dropped his towel. I swallowed thickly. He must of felt me staring because he turned around. My eyes were ment with his man hood. I trailed my eyes up his body. When I ment his gaze he smirked. "Like what you see little one?" He asked. I nodded slowly before standing up. I walked up to him and dropped to my knees. "Dan, w-" I kitten licked him causing him moan. I took him into my mouth and bobbed my head. He tasted salty. I sped my movement. I took him all the way, causing my to gag. He let out a moan. I pulled away when he started to twitch, signaling that he was about ready to cum. "Lay on your back on the bed." I quickly got up and climbed into the bed. Phil climbed on top of me. "I need you to come up with a safe word." He said. "Red." I whispered. He nodded before kissing me. I grinded my lower half up, cliding with him. He moaned into the kiss. He pulled away. "Are you a virgin?" He asked reaching his hand up my shirt. I nodded. He stopped moving. "Are you a hundred percent sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded quickly. He smiled. "Hips up." He commanded. I held them in the air allowing him to take my pants off. "Wow! That's fucking hot." He said talking about my pink laced underwear. I giggled. He brought his mouth to just above them and started to kiss and lick. "Phil." I whined. He stoped. "What was that little one?" He asked. I blushed. He started again this time biting. "Daddy." I moaned. "That's better. Can I take these off?" He asked playing with the top of the lace. I nodded. "Words little one." "Yes, Daddy. Please take them off." He moaned. "Hips back up." I did as told and he pulled them off. "So beautiful," he whispered running his finger tips over my dick, I moaned, "I'm going to prep you. Okay?" I shook my head. "Don't, I should be fine." He smirked. "Okay, if you think so. Do you have a position you prefer?" He asked. Iooked at him in the eye. "Can I ride you?" He swallowed. "Fuck that was hot " He whispered as he started to touch him self. He climbed next to me and laid down, using pillows to hold him up. I climbed onto him. I rolled my hips against him. He grabbed my hips and guided my into him. I let out a loud moan as he did entered me. "Oh my fuck, you're so tight." He moaned before pulling out a little. He then slammed in hitting that sweet spot in me. "Daddy!" I moaned loudly. I started to bounce, meeting his thrusts. "Can I cum?" I moaned. He growned. "Not until I tell you to." I whined. There was no way I would last any longer and I knew we wouldn't either. His thrusts started to get sloppy. I moaned as I felt him release in side me. He wrapped his hand around me and started to move his hand quickly. "Okay, cum." I let out a whoreish moan as I came in his hand.
(ends here)
   I climbed off of him and he got up. He walked out of the room. I just laid there thinking about what just happend. I just lost my virginity... with someone I barely knew, but I didn't regret it. I felt right. "Come on little one, I started a bath for you."