Chapter 14

Smut... Yay!

Unedited

   "Noo, Daddy!" Dan yelled standing in front of the door. I've been trying to leave for about ten minutes now but he wouldn't let me. "I have to go to work, buddy." He shook his head, tears falling down his cheeks. I couldn't stay home, and I told him that. He did this yesterday and I stayed home, I think he thinks that I'll give in. "You's stay." He huffed. I sighed. "No, I called Chris and he'll be here soon. Now go play til he gets her." I said getting frustrated. I've only ever met the shy little Dan, not the fussy little Dan... but I feel like I will see the latter more. "No, Daddy stay." I put my bag down before grabbing his wrist. I then dragged him to the living room. I was fed up. I then bent down in front of. "If you don't stay in this room when I walk away, I will spank you." I didn't wait for him to reply before I walked away.

      I got to the hall before I heard Dan running towards. I turned around and he ran into me. He then wrapped his arms around me. "No, Daddy stay." I groaned as I removed his arms. I really didn't want to spank him. "My room, now." I said sternly. His eyes widened before he ran to his room.

   I walked into my room, he was sitting on my bed with his head down. I walked over to him and grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at me. "Do you know why you're being punished?" He nodded. "Word's Daniel." "I's was bad 'cause I didn't let Daddy leave." He muttered looking at me, his eyes wide. I sat down next to him. "Over my knee."

     Once he was in the right position I pulled his pants down a little. I smirked when I saw the dark blue laced panties that coved his tan skin. "I think you had this planed, Baby." I whispred running my hand over him. "Do you remember the safe word?" I asked. He simply nodded. Without warning I brought my hand down, the  sound echoing in the room. As soon as my hand hit him he moaned. "Did I just hear you moan?" I questioned, making sure I wasn't hearing things. When i didn't hear a reply I brought my hand down again. He moaned loudly. I smirked as I rubbed the spot I just smacked. "Daddy." He whined as he started to squirm in my lap. That's that's when I noticed he was started to get hard. "You like this, huh? You like when Daddy punished you don't you?" I said before spanking him again. "Daddy! Please-" He moaned out. I bit my lip. "What do you want, Kitten?" I asked slipping my hand under his panties, I then ran my finger over his hole teasingly. He moaned loudly. "Please Daddy." I repeated my action. "Tell me what you want?" He squirmed before wimpering out the words "fuck me". I pulled my hand away from him. "Lay down." He quickly got up and did as told, laying down into his stomach with his ass in the air.

  I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of hand cuffs. I walked back over and climbed into the bed and say in between his legs.  I then slowly cuffed him. "What is you doing daddy?" He asked trying to look at me. I chuckled. "This is a punishment, Kitten... and it seems the spanking won't do anything, I'm going to fuck you until you're so desperate to cum... but I won't let you. You'll hold it until I say, got me Kitten?" He nodded furiously. I then proceed to remove his pants and underwear. I reached over and grabbed the lube and a condom out of my stand. I opens the cap before pouring some into Dan. He moaned as the cold substance touched his skin. I went to stretch him but he shook his head. "I's don't need it, just please Daddy." He whimpered out, pushing his ass out. I quickly opened the condom wrapper and put it on. I then lined myself up with him. He let out a high pitched moan as I slowly pushed myself in him. "Mmmm, Daddy." He breathed out as he pushed himself back onto me. I let him adjust before pulling out and slamming back in causing him to throw his head back.

    I watched as he pulled at the cuffs every time I slammed into him. I continued at a steady pace. Dan kept whining the he needed to cum. He let out a string of moans when I hit his sweet spot dead on repeatedly. "Daddy, please, can I cum?" He whined out. I bit my lip, feeling the knot starting to form in my stomach. I leaned forward, still moving in and out, and brought my lips to his hear. "You can cum when Daddy does, okay kitten." He nodded. I pulled away and started to go faster. Sweat covered both of our body's by this point. "Fuck-" I moaned out before releasing into the condom. I pulled out causing Dan to push his ass up, looking for more. I wrapped my arm around Dan and started pumping him. He jerked his hips into my hand. "You can cum now, baby."

    About ten seconds later he came into my hand. He then collapsed onto the bed. I grabbed the key off my stand and unlocked the cuffs. I got off the bed and tossed the condom. I turned to see that Dan fell asleep. He looked so worn out. I walked over and shook his shoulder. He slowly I opened his eyes. "Hmm?" I smiled.

----

  Welp, I felt weird writting this... but I hope it was good. I know it's not detailed, I don't know how to write this shit in detail.