Chapter 24

Unedited

    The elevator door opened causing Dan and Phil to pull away. Andrew walked into the room.

  Dan hopped off Phil's desk and quickly made his way to the couch. Andrew started laughing. "Next time put a sock in the door." he joked. His boss laughed.

  "Hahaha, now what can I do for you, Mr. Johnson?" He asked leaning forward. His eyes casted to Dan. Who was blushing madly with his face in a book. Andrew chuckled. "You have a meeting, sir." Phil nodded and stood up. "Dan?"

   The little looked up wide-eyed. Startled by his name being called. "Y- yes?" He stuttered out causing the two older men to smile. "I have a meeting, okay? will you be okay in here alone?" Phil asked slowly. Dan glaced at Andrew before nodding. "Yeah, I should be okay, D- Phil." The older smirked. Knowing damn well that Dan was in little space. "Are you sure?" He asked again. Not wanting to leave Dan alone.

  "I can stay with you, if you want me to?" Andrew spoke up causing the littles eyes to light up. "Can he... Phil?" Dan asked making sure his Daddy was okay with it. Phil looked over at Andrew. "If you want to, yeah you can sit in here with him. Just tell anyone that comes up here looking for you that I told them you can have a brake."

    Andrew watched as Dan stared, dazed, at the floor. He stood up from Phil's chair and walked over to him. Bending down in front of him. "Hey Dan, are you okay?" He whispered. The younger looked up at him and frowned. "I- my tummy hwrts." He whispered. Andrew just looked at him. Confused as to why Dan was talking like a child.

"How does it hurt?" He questioned.

   Dan leaned forward slightly before covering his mouth. Andrew quickly ran over and grabbed the bin that was across the room.

   He back over to Dan just in time. Dan bent over the bucket and up came everything. "Shit." He rubbed his back to comfort him. "I want my Daddy." Dan whined. Andrew froze for a second. He didn't know what to do or what to think. "I- I'm going to go get Phil... I'll be r-" "No please don't go?" Dan looked at him with wide, teary eyes. Andrew nodded. "Okay."

     Phil stepped into his office. "Phil." Andrew said. Looking over, he saw Dan laying down with his head in Andrews lap. "Shit." He whispered before running over.

    Dan was sleeping with his arms around his stomach. Sweat covered his forehead. Phil kneeled down next to him. "He said his stomach hurt... I was going to come and get you, but he looked so scared and asked me to stay." Andrew told him. Phil ran his hair through his littles hair. This action made the littles eyes flutter open.

  "Daddy?" He whispered out tiredly. Phil glanced up at Andrew before looking back at Dan. "Yeah, I'm here buddy. Can you sit up for me, slowly?" He asked.

   He watched as Dan slowly sat up, swaying in the process. Andrew stood up, allowing Phil to take his place. "Thank you." He whispered looking at Andrew. "No problem, sir. Can do anything to help?" He asked looking at the pair.

   "Yeah... can you cancel anything else I have planned for today? and cancel everything for tomorrow." Andrew nodded.

   Phil carried Dan into the living room and sat him down on the couch. The younger laid down right away. "Do you want anything, Kitten?" Dan went to shake his head, but stopped. "Can you get me a bucket?"

------

   Next chapter will contain a wonderful, and painful, story at the end. Let's just say life hates me.

Just Like Sugar // DDLB Phan Smut (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara