chapter 8

Trigger warning; sexual contact?, this goes for the whole book. It says it in the tittle that it's phan smut. So if you're here for good, non sexual story line, then this isn't one you should be reading.

Unedited. (sorry if it's shit)

   "You have to want something." Phil said staring at me. We've been at the mall for an hour and I haven't picked anything. I didn't want to have him get me stuff. I shook my head causing him to grown. "If you don't pick anything, I will bring you back to the car and do I myself. Now, pick out some clothes." He said sternly. I breathed deeply. "Mr. Lester, nice to see you." I turned to see a girl and a boy walking towards us. She had medium blue hair and green eyes, he had brown hair and eyes. "Hey, Rebecca, Jordan... Nice seeing you too." Jordan looked at me. "Who are you?" I looked at the ground, not answering. I hated meeting new people. "This is Dan, my boyfriend." Rebecca laughed. Phil looked at her with a blank expression. "Oh, you aren't joking.  I didn't know you're gay." I felt uncomfortable. "I didn't know my sexuality was any of your concern." He said harshly. She gave him a slight nod. "Come on, Dan... we will do this another day."

Phil;

      "Dan!" I yelled as I walked out into  the hallway. I've been in my home office for about an hour. Dan hasn't came in at all. After I didn't get anwser I started walking to my bed room. As I approached the door I heard Dan's faint moans. I smirked. As I got closer they grew louder. He didn't even try to hide it. When I finally got to the door I opened it to find Dan laying with his ass in the air and his face shoved into a pillow. He had his arm wrapped around him with his fingers going in and out of him. I coughed causeing him to quickly stop his movement's, he then quickly changed his position. So now he was sitting cross legged looking at me. His eyes were large. "Oh, hi Daddy." He said innocently. I smirked. "What were you doing bud?" He looked down at his lap. "I's sorry." I smiled. "I think it's time to go over the rules."