Chapter 38

Unedited, short but fun
TW; homophobic slurs

Dan ended up at his house after running away from Phil. Who he lost somewhere near the park. He didn't want to talk to him yet, he just wanted to ignore his problems.

"How come you didn't stay with you're boy toy?" Amber asked as soon as Dan entered he kitchen. Well, I was going to age down. Dan walked over and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"You do know god is going to punish you right? cause you're gay and all. Phil will be there too, don't worry, you both can rot in hell together." Dan let out a small laugh before turning to her. "I guess we'll see you there too! considering your a product of infidelity." Dan said with the brightest tone he could find. Only to receive an open hand across his face.

Dan's eyes weld up with tears right away before he brought his own hand to his check the was burning.

"Don't you ever talk like that to me! Oh, and I don't want you around Michael, it's bed enough his father is a fucking faggot."

  Dan didn't say anything, instead he turned around with a rain fall of tears. Why am I like this?

   Dan ran off the porch only to run into a body.

"I figured you walked here- are you crying?" Phil asked bending down to look at Dan. He reach forward and wiped away his tears. "Can you please tell me what's wrong, sugar?" Dan shook his head sadly, trying to regain himself. He was starting to age down, and it didn't help that Phil showed up.

  The older huffed, "Okay, how about we go back to the park and get Mikey. Then we can get some lunch, how does that sound?" Dan frowned his eyebrows as he shook his head.

  "I- I don't want to go anywhere with you." Phil stood up and stepped back a little. It hurt him to hear those words, but he knew it would happen. I won't cry, I can't. "Okay, that's fine... I understand, do you want to walk back with me or-?" Dan shook his head.

  "Okay, I'll a- I will drop your stuff off tomorrow." Phil whispers the last word making both of their hearts stop. "Bye Dan." With that Phil turned and walked away.