Chapter 35

READ THIS;

  Before we begin I just want to ask for you not to hate me, that is all

Unedited

Trigger warnings; forced sexual contact AND neglect of safe-word!!!! I will be putting this "🦙" when it over cause it starts now

   Dan followed Phil in silence. Scared jay if he attempted to speak the other would lash out at him.

  Once they got to the bed room Phil threw Dan onto the bed receiving a yelp of shock. Dan then watched as Phil walked over to his dresser.

"What are you doing?" Phil didn't answer. He simply turned around once he found what he was looking for. A pair of hand cuffs, a vibrator, and a c*ck ring. The youngers eyes widened when he saw what the other was holding.

"Remove you're pants."

Dan shook his head only to have Phil roll his eyes.

"I said remove you're pants, if you don't I'll make this worse."

Dan swallowed thickly as he removed his pants and underwear. Tears falling from eyes as he did so.

I hate him.

Dan tried to focus on something other then Phil's hand on his body.

Phil cuffed Dan's hands to the bed post before moving so he was in between Dan's legs.

  "Red." Dan said weakly as Phil grabbed ahold of him. He whined when Phil didn't stop. All he could do was watch.

"Phi- No p~" He interrupted himself with a loud cry as Phil inserted the object into him.

Phil turned it on and stood up. Dan watched him wide-eyed. Without a word Phil left the room.

"Red!" Dan screamed as more tears fell.

🦙🦙🦙🦙

   Phil walked into the bed room the next morning to find Dan in the same please he left him. His eyes widened in realization of what he did. "Shit."

  Dan's eyes opened slowly. "R-ed. He whispered. Phil quickly ran over and undid the hand cuff before he took the ring off and the toy out. 

  He went to reach forward but Dan pulled away. "Don't touch me." He quickly got of the bed, avoiding Phil's touch. He got his clothes and quickly got dressed.

"Dan?"

"Daniel?"

"I said don't fucking touch me!" He yelled as he pushed the other away. Tears falling down his already tear stained face.

  Once he was fully covered he walked out of the room then the house. Leaving Phil standing in his bed room.

____

  Ummm, yeah so that just happened. Remember when I said I was getting to the good stuff? Well this isn't it, it comes after this awful part of the story.

I was going to make you wait for this but.... I wanted to say one thing.

   PHIL UPLOADED

  That's two things, but still how did you all react to the video. I literally was in tears before I even started it.