chapter 7

My eight year old cousin just told me the definiton of sugar daddy. I don't know how to feel.

Unedited.

      "Look who's awake." I looked at Phil who was leaning against the counter with a coffee mug in his hand. I walked over to island and sat down on one of the stools. "I'm still tired." I yawned. He chuckled. "You're not in little space, are you?" I shook my head. He nodded. "Well, I guess that makes it easier to go shoping." I shook my head. "You don't have to, Sir." He smiled. "There is not room for an argument. Coffee?" I nodded. I watched as he poured me a cup and brought it over to me. "Thank you." I took a sip. "Careful it h-" "-holy shit that's hot." I said interrupting him. He smirked at me. "If you'd wait a second I would of warned you. And no swearing, I'll let you go this time." I nodded. "Now hurry up."

   "I have to stop by my office first, okay?" I nodded. I sat quietly as he pulled into a large parking lot next to a huge building. "Wow." I whispered. He glanced at me. "What?" "It's a very large building. You own it?" He nodded turning the car off. "Yep, now come on." He said before getting out the car. I quickly followed his actions.

    "Mr. Lester, I wasn't told that you'd be hear today. Do you need anything?" A women with long brown hair asked sitting behind the front desk. Phil rolled his eyes. "Call for Andrew." The women nodded before picking up a phone. Phil grabbed my hand and pulled me to an elevator. "Oh, Mr. Lester, Sir. Howell, David did not show up for work today." A man said as soon as we entered the elevator. "That's because I fired him. Now, Mr. Johnson, I need you to get me a coffee and Dan here will have coke." The door opened and Mr. Johnson quietly nodded. "Okay, Sir." Phil took my hand and pulled me out. The door closed and the man was gone. I looked around the room. "Is this your office?" He nodded. "Yeah, have a seat... I need to check somethings." I walked over to one of the black chairs. "You fired David!" A blonde girl yelled walking out of the elevator. Mr. Johnson followed after her. "Sir, I tired to stop her." Phil looked up from his computer. "Mrs. Rose, I suggest that if you want to keep your job, to not come in her like that ever again," he took his coffee from Mr. Johnson, "thank you, Andrew." He walked over and handed me my drink, I whispered a thank you. "Why did you fire him, Sir. He is one of the best workers here." Andrew chuckled next to her. "You're only saying that becaue he's fucking you." That got my full attention. "You do know he's married, right?" I spoke up causing the three to look at me. The women looked at me slightly shocked. "Who are you? Mr. Lester, I never knew you had a kid. How old are you like... fifteen?" I stood up. "Fifteen really? and no I'm not his son. My name Daniel, Daniel Howell... I believe you know my father." I said putting my hand out. Her face went from pissed to shocked with in a secound. "Oh, I'm sorry." She whispered. "Now, you see Mrs. Rose, I fired Mr. Howell becaue he was rude to me and my boyfriend... and if you can't understand that, than I can easily find two replacements- instead of one." That shut the women right up. "I'm sorry, Sir. I'll be leaving now." Phil looked at me. "Ready to go shoping now." I nodded.