Chapter 16

Unedited (this is short, sorry)

     I was woken up by someone shaking me. "Dan." I heard Phil whispered. Opening my eyes slowly, I saw Phil sitting next to me on the bed. "Good morning, Kitten. Chris is down stairs, I have to leave... I'll see you later." He leaned forward and kissed me. "Do you have to?" He have me an unimpressed look. I smiled. "I was just asking." I whispred tiredly. He brought his hand up and pushed my hair away from my forehead. "I'll be back around lunch to check on you... and to make sure you didn't kill Chris." I giggled. "Go back to sleep, it's very early." I nodded before closing my eyes.

     The sound of the door opening woke me up. I didn't bother to move or to open my eyes. "PJ!" Chris harshly whispered from the hall as I felt the bed next to me sink down. Then someone, who I assume was PJ, poked me in my side. I had all I could do from laughing. "Sweetheart, I told you not to wake him." Chris whispered. The floor creaked as Chirs walked over to PJ. "But daddy! I'm bored." PJ whined. I smirked slightly to myself. "Boo!" I screamed jumping up scaring the shit out of them. PJ screeched jumping back, almost falling off the bed, where Chris jumped in his spot. "What the hell Dan! are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Chris yelled. I started laughing. "That was the best thing I've ever done." I looked at PJ, who was glaring at me.  "That wasn't funny." He pouted out. Chris smiled at his little. "I'm sorry... what time is?" I asked streching. Chris looked at his watch. "It is ten." I nodded.

Third person;

   "Will you two sit down for more then a second?" Chris yelled at the two little, who were running around wildly. It was curently a little past noon, and the two thought It would be okay to have a few sugar cookies... But a few turned into a dozen, each. Chris was in the living room, clueless, they was until the littles refused to eat lunch. "Chris?" Dan whispered causing Chris to look up from his phone in worry. "What's wrong?" He asked, his eyes searching Dan's body for any harm. "When's my Daddy coming home." He asked looking at the older with wide, teary eyes. Chris' heart shattered at the sight. "He should be here soon, Buddy, but for know why don't yo-" Chris stopped when he say that PJ had falling asleep. He then sighed. "Why don't we get you a sandwich? I bet that sugar is out of your system." Dan smiled. "Can I have peanut butter, please?" He asked nicely.

       The front door opened slowly, unknowingly to Chris and Dan who were sitting in the kitchen. Phil walked down the hall slowly, wanting to surprise his little. He was late because he wanted to pick up his kitten a present. "Dan?" Phil said walking into the kitchen. Dan was quick to hop off his chair and run over to his Daddy, who wrapped his arms around him.

-----

   Crappy self promo. Here is a list of other story's by me.

Jealousy // Joshler (completed)
Loser // Joshler (completed)
Ghostly // Joshler

Glowing Eyes // Joshler (completed)
Fake You Out // Joshler

Long Lost // Broshler, Joshler, Brosh, Bryler

Open // Bryler

The Mirror // Phan

Just like sugar // DDLB Phan Smut

Choking Games // Phan

Camp Torture // Phan