Chapter 19

Warning; cringe worthy smut; to me anyway.

Unedited

     Broken. That's what how I felt. Yesterday, what Phil did hurt me. So, here I am, walking down an sketchy street trying to find a bar; that won't look at ID. I just wanted to feel numb.

    I walked into the very full bar. I approached the counter and the waitress winked at me. "What can I get you?" She asked wiping the counter down. I sighed. "The strongest thing you have." She chuckled, setting a glass in front of me. I watched as she turned around to grab whatever alcohol.

Third person;

   Three hours later and Dan was hammered. He sat at the same spot he was in when he got there gripping a glass of vodka. Angie, the bartender, leaned forward. "That guy over there has been staring at you ever since he came in." She told Dan, who looked up from his glass. Angie nodded to the guy. Dan turned around and met the eyes of a man in a suit, who had a bottle of beer to his lips. Dan smirked to himself. In his drunken state he needed someone to sleep with, someone to make him forget. He looked at Angie and smirked. "I'll be right back." He grabbed his glass before hopping off his seat. "Sure you will." She whispred smiling.

    Dan walked over to the man. “Hello Sir, I couldn't help but notice you staring.” He said, a smirk appearing on his lips as the man looked looked him up and down. "Maybe I was." The man said meeting Dan's eyes. The yonger bit his lip.

   "Fuck." Dan moaned as his body was thrown up against the wall. After a little make out session at the bar, the stranger brought Dan to his place. The older ran one hand down Dan side and the other held Dan's face to the side. When his mouth met Dan's neck, Dan lost it. He buckled his hips into the strangers and let out a sting of moans. "A little sensitive aren't we." Dan nodded breathing heavily. "How far do you want to take this, Sweetheart?" The man asked, because consent is very important. Dan looked the man in the eyes. "I'm willing to go as far as you are." He slurred out.

     The two made their way to the strangers bedroom, Dan tripping over his feet a few times as they tried to remove each others clothes. Once inside the man threw Dan onto the bed before climbing on top of him and kissing him. Dan never had a one night stand... he only ever slept with one person, and at this moment that persons name slipped his mind as the stranger brought his hand to Dan's boxers. The man started to move his hand, turning Dan to a whining mess underneath him. "I'm going to remove you're boxers, is that okay?" The drunk man asked; because again, consent is important. Dan nodded. "Fuck- yes it's okay." He moaned out.

    The man grabbed Dan's wrist with one and and the other gripped his hip. As he pushed in, Dan threw head back in pleasure. "Holy fucking hell, you're tight." The man moaned out, surprised by it. He assumed the boy wouldn't be, he honestly thought he'd have a lot of use. Dan let out a sound of shock when the man didn't let him adjust, but he soon started moaning.

   Soon enough the man was fucking Dan into the mattress. They both were enjoying themselves, Dan needed to get his mind off of the person that hurt him, and the man needed someone to fuck with out strings attached. "I-I'm not going to la-last for much l- ahhh." The man leaned down and sunk his teeth into Dan's tan shoulder, not stopping his rhythm. Dan let out a sluttish moan, digging his nails into the others back; earning a low moan from him. "Shit." He gowned as he felt Dan's muscles tighten around him. "I- I'm need to cum- can I cum, please." Dan asked slipping into little space without thinking. The man smirked, bringing his lips to the littles ear. "Go ahead," he sped up his movements, "I want to hear you scream my name." Dan moaned loudy. "I don't know your name!" He sceamed out, reaching closer to climax. The man chuckled, but before he could answer Dan whined loudly. "Daddy!" He moaned before reaching his high untouched.

-----

So, I was originally going to use smut from a previous Phan book that I wrote (it's not on my account anymore)... but let's just say it was a mistake going back to it; it was just so horribly written, I cried. Who ever let me have Wattpad at 14 should be decapitated, just saying.