Chapter 5

As we got to the cabin, which was holding a beautiful terrace filled with lovely flowers and a couple of chairs, we opened the door slowly. The inside was just a beautiful as the outside. The beds actually didn't look too uncomfortable and it felt nice to know this wouldn't be a summer of hell. Me and the girl I used to sit next to on calculus, who's name's Mo, took the beds on the left side of the room, while Stella and Daisy took the ones on the right side. In the back of the cabin there was a fireplace and an antique sofa. The wooded walls were painted in white and the beds were covered with colorful blankets. A few wardrobes stood in line next to the door and so did a painting of a girl.

"Damn it's hot in here." Stella complained and we all agreed.

"We should go down to the lake." Mo said and pulled out her bikini. We did the same and changed quickly.

"Last one down is a rotten egg!" Daisy shouted and laughed while running the fastest she could out of the door. I looked at Mo and then at Stella and then we were running side by side, trying not to be a rotten egg. I think we all came down at the same time, so I guess we were all rotten eggs. The water was pretty warm, but still cold enough to cool down my heated body. As we were jumping from the jetty, we heard the boys screaming. Just as I was about to get out of the water to jump, I saw them coming running from their cabin. Damn. I hadn't noticed how hot they all were without shirts. They were still screaming and as they got to me, they all jumped either next to me or over me. Well, all of them except Cameron. Where was he?

After 10 minutes, we heard a bell ring, followed by a shouting Emily.

"DINNER'S READY!" I was shocked to hear her screaming, so I reached down to put my feet on the ground. I wasn't thinking about where I put my feet, so in the next second I was stuck between two rocks and was pulled under water. As I was under the water, I saw how everyone was swimming towards the jetty. I tried lurking my foot out, without luck. I was stuck. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I closed my eyes for a second and could feel my lungs getting heavier and heavier without the air. As I floated there, under water, with my foot stuck between two rocks and my hair floating everywhere, I saw something. I couldn't see it clearly because my head felt like it was going to explode.

Cameron's p.o.v.

I looked over my shoulder as Emily shouted from far behind. I was standing on the jetty and was just about to join the others in the water. I looked over at all of them, swimming towards the jetty. Daisy, Stella, Jake, Will, the football guys, the guy with no name and Mo.

"Hey!" I shouted and waited for one of them to turn their head towards me. "Where's Y/N?" I asked when I got Mo's attention.

"She's right behind us." She said as she got to the jetty and pulled herself up.

"No she's not?" I said confused and looked out over the water.

"Well she was." Mo said and looked the way where they just came from. I watched the surface and then I saw something. I immediately understood it was her. Now there was no doubt about it. I threw my shirt off and dove into the water. I wasn't exactly an awards winning swimmer, but boy did I swim fast. I couldn't let her die. Not when I could prevent death from happen. I took a deep breath when I saw the tops of her hair floating on the surface and dove under the water. She was stuck between two rocks. At first I just tried to lurk her out of them, but when it didn't work I was afraid I would break her foot or something. I went up again to take some new air.

"Y/N! Y/N! CAMERON SHE'S DROWNING DO SOMETHING!" I heard the others shout as I catch my breath. What the hell does it look like I'm doing.