Chapter 17

"Not since lunch, no." I said and looked over at Jake and all the others. "Why?"

"He's not here." He said and I saw how he looked around, searching among the others after him.

Chris is the guy I didn't even know existed in the beginning of this 'journey'. But he and Cameron were best friends, so I'd gotten to know him pretty well during this month. I looked over at Cam.

"What do you mean, not here?" he asked and stood up. He looked worried, but I saw how he tried to cover it up. I stood up next to him and took his hand.

"Don't worry; he's probably just taking a nap or a shower or something." I said and squeezed his hand while giving him a smile of comfort.

But after searching every little part of the cabins, we started to get really worried and my advice to Cam about not worrying, didn't exactly work out. We told Emily, and she told us to sit down, and take it easy. She wandered out in the woods alone, but came back a couple hours later.

We were all sitting in the living room area. Cameron sat in a chair with his elbows on his thighs. His hands were intertwined with each other and his thumbs were jumping back and forth from his mouth. His eyes were locked on the floor. I'd never seen him so lost. It was like he was gone in some other dimension and couldn't snap out of it. That was until Emily came back. As she shut the door behind her, Cameron stood up faster than you could say... Well, faster than you could say anything for that matter. She walked into the room, facing all of us.

"Grab a flashlight. I need some help." She said and put down a box with flashlights for us to take.

"What are we supposed to do?" I asked and took one.

"Search the woods. Don't go too far. I've called the cops, they should be here within an hour. But until then, I need everyone to grab a flashlight and help. Chris can't be that far away..." she said and put on her red sweater.

"Do we need like a plan?" Jake asked before we stepped outside.

"Let's split up. You guys will take the north side of the woods," I said and pointed at the football guys, Stella and Mo. "and we'll take the south." I said and nodded towards Jake, Daisy, Will and Cameron. They all agreed that it was a good plan and then we were off.

"Come on Chris... If you want to be found, you need to be findable." I thought before stepping outside.

A/N: I know this is kinda short, but I promise the next one will be longer haha. Well anyways, thanks for reading Trust Camp. Remember to give the chapters your vote and comment if you like it! (or hate it for that matter)