Chapter 14

The bus took off back towards the camp. Cameron was fishing for something in his pocket but it looked like he was troubling.

"You doing alright there Dallas?" I laughed when he leaned back and groaned.

"I think I lost my headphones." He said and tilted his head towards me.

"Share?" I asked and held one of my headphones in front of him. He smiled and put it into his ear.

"I kinda like that this song is so short." Cameron said about SoMo's song Blind an hour later.

"Why's that?" I smiled up at him from my position on his shoulder.

"I don't know... It's cool how he doesn't need 4 minutes to write a good song." He said and I could see how a smile wanted to come across his face.

"You mean like he could rewrite it into a 4 minutes long song, but instead of repeating the same lyrics over and over again, he does it once, to get people to actually listen to the text?" I asked and drew circles in his palm with my finger.

"Exactly." he said. And at the same moment, the song ended. It was replaced by Stay With Me.

Cameron's p.o.v.

I looked down at her as Sam Smith sung "I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?". She had her eyes closed and close thereafter, she was asleep. I pulled a strand of hair behind her ear and let my hand rest on her head. She was so beautiful. And the song made me want her to wake up so I could kiss her and ask her to stay with me forever, just like in the song.

"I love you." I whispered and kissed her gently on the forehead. I know it was early to say, but I love her. I really do. And sometime, hopefully, I'll get to say it to her when she's awake.

Your p.o.v.

I woke up by Emily shaking me.

"Wake up sweetie. We're back." She said and then moved on to the next seat. I sat up slowly and drowsily looked around. Cameron wasn't there anymore. I looked out the window. It was pitch dark outside and only a few lanterns were making me able to see the cabins.

"Guys, a movie is on at the main cabin along with some dinner. Make sure to eat." Emily said as she'd woken everyone up.

"Where's Cam?" I asked and stood up.

"He was the only one who wasn't sleeping when we got here, so I asked him to help me with dinner." Emily smiled. We walked up towards the cabin, and that's when I noticed I had Cameron's hoodie over my tiny, compared to his, shoulders. I pulled the sleeves over my hands and smiled as his scent hit my nose.

"Y/N, we're just gonna leave our bags and stuff in the cabin. We'll be right behind you." Stella said and yawned.

"Sure." I smiled and continued walking. I opened the wooden door and got inside. The smell of pizza hit me and my bare legs got warm after walking in the fog. I walked further inside and found Cameron taking out a baking sheet with pizza from the oven.

"Do you have any other hidden talents you'd like to share?" I laughed and walked up to him. He smiled and met me halfway. He picked me up and kissed my lips.

"Not really. I just make some real good pizza." He laughed and put me down again.

"Yet to be proofed." I said and sat down on one off the bar chairs placed around the kitchen island.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked and started slicing the pizza.

"Yeah... For how long were we out?" I asked and let my head rest on my hands, which were hold up by my elbows placed on the kitchen island.

"We got back like two hours ago." He replied. "So for quite some time." He chuckled.

"Oh no." I sighed. "Now I won't be able to fall asleep tonight."

"You'll just have to stay up with me and watch movies all night." He smiled and handed me a slice of pizza.