The different morning

CHAPTER 1

*Garcia's POV*

It was just like any other morning. I woke up put my pink fluffy slippers on and went for a shower before work. Then went to go get my morning coffee. But being nearly hit by a bike wasn't my normal morning as the man twisted out of control and hit the wall so he can dodge me. I spilt all my hot coffee down me. He walked over to see if I was alright. His big muscly hands and arms reached for me. I tensed.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks. Don't think I'm meant to be wearing my coffee" I giggled.

"Yeah sorry about that it's a new bike and I couldn't work out the breaks" he chuckled.

"Not to worry ate you okay?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine I was more worried about you" he said softly.

I looked down with a massive smile engraved in my face.

"My name is James" he said holding out his massive soft looking hand.

"Penelope" I said as I shacked his warm soft hand.

"Nice to meet you Penelope. Let me buy you a new drink" James insisted.

"That will be so nice but I have to get to work I'm already late" I explained.

"Sorry about that. Here is my number I would like to hear from you sometime" James said.

" not to worry and thank you here is mine I would like to hear from you too" I said and handed him a folded bit of napkin with my number written on it an he gave me his.

I walked away with that massive smile still across my face. I eventually made it to the BAU and walked through them glass doors. I saw Morgan and sped walked past him so he didn't suspect anything.

"Hey baby girl" Morgan shouted

"Hi" I said and sped walked past him.

"Hold up turn around and park it here" Morgan said.

I turnt around trying to hide my smile so Morgan didn't see.

"I have to get back to work" I said

"What's up with you this morning baby girl"? He asked.

"Nothing" I said as I looked down to the floor.

"Spill"

"I met a really hot guy outside the coffee shop this morning. Well it didn't start of well as he nearly hit me with his bike but after that it was really nice we spoke and he gave me his number and I gave him mine. Morgan I have never felt like this about anyone before" I said fast and gasped for air.

" look at you baby girl leaving me already" Morgan joked.

"You know I will never leave you" I said with a smirk.

"Well good"

"We have a case" hotch noted as he walked past us.

"Great and the day begins" Morgan said with a huff.