Chapter 32: 'after the shot'

Everyone's mouth was wide open about what just happened, JJ was crying, Harry and Alfie were smirking. Garcia was lying on the floor shot in the leg, JJ couldn't kill her. But the thingm now, they are on a time schedule as Garcia's blood will slowly start to drain away. Garcia looked up at Jj reassuring her, to say she was okay and that she understood why she done it. Emily was weak and she would have died where as garcia will last longer, as its a bullet to the leg.

"Well done JJ, your making her suffer. You must really hate her." Alfie said patting JJ on the back.

Harry and Alfie both grabbed Garcia and pulled her to the back of the room, out of side. Representing like that was one eliminated.

Rossi was holding Morgan's arm so he didn't get up and release all his rage. But Morgan realised and just sat back, it was like a waiting room, as he was waiting for his turn.

"Who's next" Harry said scanning the room.

Alfie turnt around to Emily and JJ smiling as he looked at both of their faces.

"Don't worry girls, we're saving you till last" Alfie said.

Harry grabbed rossi and made him stand up. He also grabbed hotch and stood him next to Rossi.

"Just get them out of the way" Alfie told Harry as he handed him the gun.

"No!" Emily shouted as he eyes filled up with tears.

Aaron shook his head.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH. DONT HURT THEM" Emily shouted again.

Harry turnt around and wacked Emily in the face with the gun. But the pain didn't bother her, she just wanted Aaron and Rossi to be okay.

Before she could open her eyes again she heard 2 gun shots go off, and when she opened her eyes she saw Aaron and Rossi fall to the floor. They both got shot in the leg, the same as Garcia. Alfie and Harry dragged them both to where garcia was. She was sitting upright putting pressure on her leg but when they came she took it off so they didn't think that she knows what to do. She made herself look weak, when they saw her Alfie and Harry both whispered then dumped Hotch and Rossi and walked back round.

There was now 5 left, Will, Derek and Spencer then there was JJ and Emily. The kids didn't count as Harry and Alfie put them both round the corner too. So JJ was relieved that Henry wasn't watching what was going on.

"Who's next?" Harry said again.

He grabbed Morgan and put him down by Emily.

"We know you to have a connection. But we also know that emily and Aaron has one right. So we're gonna make him watch." Alfie said as he started to untie Emily.

"What do you want us to do?" Derek asked.

Alfie didn't answer he just grabbed Emily and Derek and started walking up the stairs. Then as Harry finished tying up will and Spencer and everyone else, he grabbed Aaron and they started to follow emily and derek.

They were all shoved in a bedroom and derek and emily were put closer together. By the look on Aaron's face he knew what was coming and he didn't like it.

"Emily and Derek we want you to do it infront of Aaron. We're going back downstairs but don't think you can just sit there as there's hidden cameras everywhere in this room. So you don't do what we say then we will kill Aaron's son.

As they both left. Derek and Emily just sat there not knowing what to do.

"You guys better do it, otherwise my son is dead" Aaron said.

"Aaron" Emily said as her eyes filled up.

"I know, but there's no other way" Aaron said.

Aaron was tied to a chair facing the bed so he couldn't move but Emily Derek wasn't restrained.

Derek looked around the room then he pulled Emily's head in for a kiss. They didn't stop and they didn't open their eyes. Even though they both liked each other once. It's different now as they have moved on. Guess they just both wanted it to end.