Chapter 34: 'done'

Rossi was sweating because he just didn't know when the right time would be to shoot them. He couldn't do it while Emily, Morgan and Aaron was upstairs, otherwise Alife might kill them all.
Everyone downstairs could hear people walking downstairs. Then Emily appeared, blood on her face and bruises appearing, and everyone can see that she had been crying. Emily came and sat down next to Will and derek and Aaron followed.

They were all sitting down stairs now and Alfie and Harry were in the kitchen doing something. Rossi couldn't take it anymore so he got up and pulled the gun ready and had his hand on the trigger. Everyone was looking at him thinking how the hell he got the gun. But if it was a way out they didn't care they all just wanted this nightmare to end. He saw Alfie's back and shot first. Without blinking he shot Harry before he could turn around. He took a breathe. Knowing it was all over, he was relieved and so was everyone else.
"I'm going to the hospital with Garcia" Derek explained as he picked her up and rushed out the door.
Rossi picked up the phone and called 911 and explained everything that happened. He wasn't going to get done for killing Alfie and Harry because it was self defence. JJ and Will and Henry went home to finally rest. And Aaron and Emily and Jack went home even though Aaron wanted to take emily to the hospital. She refused. She just wanted to go home and rest. Rossi went to go stay at a hotel because he wasn't ready to stay home alone yet. Thinking he might sell the house because of the bad feeling and tension, in that house.

{1 year later}
Everything was back to normal and happy. Even though it was weird as there is no happy endings. But things just went to plan. Emily and Aaron have a twins called Rachel Ann hotchner. And Jessica grace Hotchner. They got a house round the corner from Jennifer's a big 5 bedroom house with a big living room area where the kids play. Jack loved having two little sisters.

Jennifer and Will had a little girl called kate lamongtane. And they were all very happy together.

Penelope and Kevin got together finally! And they are engaged. They also moved two blocks from Jj and Em. So they visit all the time even though they work for eachother.

Derek has a solid girlfriend called Angela. She has moved in and they are both expecting a baby boy. Which there are so many baby clothes all over the house.

Rossi sold his house and built a whole new one on a big plot of land. Most parties and even weddings are at his mansion now. Things were good. Even though there are some scars of what happened they have good moments to cover come them.