Chapter 10: 'frozen'

..... Emily's door swung open wide and Emily and Spencer both jumped up and saw it was James. Spencer was shocked that he would be here when he is with Garcia, but maybe there just friends he thinks.

"James what are you doing here?" Spencer asked.

"Oh um Emily was just helping me out on a present I should get for Penelope" James lied.

"That's nice of you em, well I should probably be heading home" spencer said.

Emily's face was scared but changed it in a flash when James and Spencer looked at her. She knew what was going to happen when Spencer goes home. There was so many butterflies in her stomach she was overwhelmed.

Spencer left and it was just emily and James there was a little silence then James facial expressions changed for the worse.

"So what's going on with you and him?" James asked.

"Nothing were just friends" emily said.

"Don't you dare lie to me!" James shouted.

" I'm not we are just friends" emily fired back.

" don't you dare speak to me like that you stupid bitch" James shouted.

Emily wanted to fire something so extreme back but she knew what was going to happen but it just slipped out.

"I'm the bitch" Emily laughed.

James face changed to angry and he walked closer to her and walked her across the face. Emily turnt around from the force of the hit and felt the thick blood run down her face. She froze. She didn't know weather to turn back or stay where she was. But she turnt around and showed no fear.

"I think you should leave" Emily said in a firm voice.

"What did you just say?" James said.

"Leave! Now!" Emily screamed.

James didn't say a word he just grabbed a handful of Emily's silky hair and dragged her to the bedroom.

Emily holded in her scream from the pain. He threw her across the room and she hit the wall with a hard force. We walked over and pulled her up and grabbed her handcuff and handcuffed her to her bed posts. He ripped all of her clothes off and and held her down while he got his pleasure. Emily put up a fight but unfortunately he was stronger than her. It upset her that there was nothing she could do she felt so venerable and exposed.

{2 hours later}

Emily woke up and saw that James was fast asleep in her bed. She didn't want to face the morning so she got up slowly making no noise at all. Emily walked over to the floor and grabbed all her clothes and put them on then she walked to her bedside table and grabbed her gun and badge and all her personal belongings. But before she reached the door she heard a floorboard creak. She froze, turnt around to see James standing there with a bat.