Chapter 26: 'the three words'

The team were just pulling in to this old wear house. Some people were outside and Aaron signalled to the sniper and he shot the two men outside of the entrance and they got out of the car and ran in slowly with snipers behind them. They turn't the corner and saw three people were standing there and the snipers shot them and they continued going.

Emily grabbed the gun out if his pocket and James hadn't noticed, she looked at Aaron and he nodded it was like he knew what she was thinking. So she moaned so he didn't hear the click when she was about to pull the trigger. Then...

*BANG!*

The team bursted into the room and saw James on the floor. Morgan ran up to James and checked his pulse, he looked up and shook her head. Reid saw Emily with tears in her eyes, she was in pain and she had a cut on her cheek bone that everyone could see.

"Emily are you okay?" Reid asked running up to her and trying to get the handcuffs off.

"I just want to get out" Emily said softly.

Jj also ran up to emily as she was In her underwear, she took off her jacket and placed it over Emily so she was covered because the look on her face she was conscious.

"Thank you JJ" Emily said trying to make a smile.

Morgan and Rossi went to Aaron and got him out of the handcuffs and helped him stand up.

"Are you hurt?" Rossi asked.

"No I'm fine" Aaron explained as he looked at Emily.

Everyone walked outside and Morgan and Reid helped emily walk as he had hurt her leg when she fell when she was knocked out. They walked over to the ambulance and drove her to a hospital around that area and the team followed the ambulance.

Aaron sat in the back next to Morgan and he was silent looking out the window.

"Hotch you alright?" Morgan asked.

"I'm just worried about Emily" hotch explained.

"She will be fine, she's a fighter" Morgan replied.

" yeah she is" Aaron said.

They arrived at the hospital and Aaron was the first one was out of the car and into the hospital. So many things were running through his head most of them thoughts were about Emily. He wanted her to be okay she has been through so much.

"Were here for Emily Prentiss" Aaron said to the receptionist.

"Yes she just came in 10 minuets ago she's in room 6" the receptionist explained. But before she could finish Aaron ran as soon as he heard 'room 6'.

He peeped through the door and he saw emily sitting there. He opened the door and Emily looked up and smiled.

"Hey" Emily said.

"Hey, how you doing?" Arron asked.

"Fine just got to have some stitches" Emily explained.

"Okay I will just wait outside" Aaron said as he opened the door.

"Wait, please stay" Emily said.

Aaron smiled and closed the door and sat next to her and held her hand.

"How are you?" Emily asked.

"Yeah I'm good, was more worried about you" Aaron said.

Emily smiled. She was glad Aaron was with her even though she was in that horrific place she felt safe because Aaron was there.

Aaron lent forward and kissed emily. He couldn't help himself he was just glad she was alright, he loved her and Emily loved him too.

"I love you Emily" Aaron said.

"I love you too Arron" Emily said.