Chapter 3: 'The Dream'

*Hotch's POV*

Everyone has a boyfriend or girlfriend or husband. I mean jj has a husband and Garcia has a new boyfriend and you know, Reid is Reid. Rossi may be on his 5th wife and Derek is going from girl to girl. It's just me and emily left. But seeing her today just made me think of my dream I had last night about her. I haven't had a dream so real and eventful than that. It's made my feelings for her grown stronger.

{dream Hotch POV}

I heard a knock at the door at 12:35am. Thank god jack wasn't here he was at a sleepover. I reached for my gun and swung open the door.

"AHHH" Emily screamed.

"Emily?" I said with relief.

"Oh sorry Hotch. I lost my way home and I ended up here" Emily said with a drunk look.

"Your drunk" I said.

"Maybe" Emily said with a dirty look.

The next thing I know she is all over me. I take this chance as grab her by the waist and put my lips on hers. She moved her arms up to my neck and grabbed my hair with pleasure. I carried her to the bedroom laying her down carefully on to the bed. As I made my way to her too and started unbuttoning her shirt. I threw it onto the floor and I removed all the rest of her clothing and she removed mine.

He nibbled on her lower lip, and he let his hands travel down to her ass. His hands ghosted over her exposed skin. She let out a soft moan as he made it to her thighs. He slid his hand to the inside of her thigh, grinning as he felt the slickness of his fingers. She groaned even louder as she felt his fingers slide between her folds.

"Aaron!" Emily moaned as Aaron smiled.

He then placed his whole manhood and thrusted it inside her. She was gasping for air as he grabbed her hips and moved her up and down. He was getting closer and closer to his goal and a hiss escaped his lips. She big her lip in pleasure. Emily's velvet walls were tightening around him and driving him crazy. His climax was creeping in on him.

"Emily!" Arron shouted.

"Oh god!" She cried out a her orgasm crashed into her hard. Aaron also reached his climax and he couldn't control his groans as extreme pleasure rages through his body.

{end of dream}

*Hotch POV*

I didn't want to wake up from thy dream when I did my quilt was all over the place. It's never that messy. Now everytime I see emily I think about the dream.

"Hotch are you coming?" Emily asked.

"Oh um yes fine thanks" I said.

Oh god now it's all I can think about.

"Okay I'm well are you coming?" Emily asked.

"Oh yes" I chuckled.

"Are you sure your okay?" Emily asked another question.

"Yeah just a little tired" I lied.

We walked together to the jet and she sat next to me. I had to hide my manhood from poking out. I need to tell her about my feelings fast before something happens.