Chapter 13: 'dress up'

The next day Emily was able to go home, and she was all settled in her house and Garcia was looking after her. But Emily's house it looked like Garcia had moved in. There was so many coloured items around the house,but Emily didn't mind as she felt safe. But the only thing that she was wow tried about was if James came to visit Garcia, she knew it will come as Garcia is staying with her for at least 3 weeks. But she couldn't worry about that right know, she had to take care of her health so she can go back to work. It's killing emily not being able to go out in the field the only thing she can do is do the background research and phone numbers, as she has to stay at the BAU with Garcia. The weird thing was, that Hotch was treating Emily different, he was always pulling out seats for her and getting her coffee. He never does that for anyone else but she didn't care she liked Hotch and she liked the special treatment from him.

{2 weeks later}

The team had a case in town. Which was good for Emily as she could maybe sway herself in the field. Her leg was feeling much better and she was getting tired of sitting around doing all the paper work and searching all the background research and addresses. Unfortunately it was one of those bad days for Emily. The weather effects her leg sometimes but being her, she hid the pain and just went to work like it was a normal day. But the thing that made it worse was Garcia had been talking Emily's ear off with her date with James tonight. Emily wanted to stop her from going but that means she will have to tell her why, and Emily couldn't risk that. But she doesn't know how long she will last before she cracks and this big secret blurts out.

{that night}

Emily, JJ and Pen all went back to Em's apartment. Everyone was helping Garcia get ready for this date. But the worst part for Emily is that James is coming to pick Garcia up, also Garcia is going back to her own apartment this week which means James can come back a taunt, hurt, break emily again. Which was the thing that kept Emily awake every night,

" I have no idea what dress to wear can you help me please" Garcia begged.

"This one" JJ said as she held up a medium length, rosy red silk dress.

"Yes you should defo wear that dress it looks so sexy" Emily said in a smile, also trying to be supportive.

"Thanks beauty's" Garcia said as she ran off to the bedroom to put the dress on.

"She is really nervous and excited at the same time. I feel so happy for her" JJ explained.

"Yeah me too, I love the way she talks about him and gets lost in her convocation about him" Emily lied. But it wasn't that she wasn't happy for her it was the guy she was with.

"So is there anyone in your life?" JJ asked with a grin.

"Nope" Emily said.

"What about Hotch?" JJ asked.

"What about him?" Emily answered.

"Well you two make a good couple. I mean everyone is waiting for it to happen. It's just you to have to make It happen" JJ said with a smile.

"There's nothing going on with us, were just two people on the same team as we work together" Emily said but before she could get another word out Penelope walked down the stairs in the red dress.

"Oh my god pen you look amazing" JJ said.

" you look stunning pen" Emily said.

"thank you beauty's" Garcia said with a big smile on his face.

*knock knock*

"That will be him" Garcia said as she walked over to the door and opened it.

"Wow Penelope you look beautiful" James said.

"Your not to bad yourself handsome" Garcia replied.

"Come in" Garcia said.

James walked in and the first thing he saw was Emily and he have her an evil smile as he walked up to her.

"Hi Emily how are you" he said as he held out his hand.