Chapter 5: 'struggle"

"Are you okay Penelope?" James asked as her head was hung low.

"Yes fine it's just some people are here that I know" Penelope said in a soft tone.

"Hey garcia what are you doing here?" Reid shouted from across the restaurant.

"Shhh reid she's on a date" jj whispered to Reid, but Garcia heard everything that she said.

"If you want we can have our special, no interruptions date another time and go join them" James said to make Garcia feel better.

"That will be great" Garcia said with a cute little smile on her face.

Her and James walked over to her team.

"Do you mind if we join you?" James asked.

"Not at all there's two spare seats" Rossi explained as he pointed to them two wooden uncomfortable chairs.

*James POV*

As I sat down I was sitting next to this beautiful brunette. I know I had Penelope but damn! She was hot. I wanted her so bad. And I have only just met her, it's just something about her that I want.

"Hey I'm Emily" emily said pulling her hand out for my hand to shake.

"I'm James nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand.

I will get Emily alone tonight and I know how.

As the evening pasted, loads of drinks had been drunk and food had been eaten and so many conversations were all over the table. It's like no one wanted to leave well James didn't. He had to make talk to Penelope so she knew all his attention wasn't all over Emily, even though Emily doesn't know the half of it.

"I'm going to make a move because of jack" Hotch explained as he laid his share of money on the table and picked up his jacket and left.

"Yeah I have to see Henry" JJ said as she also put money out and said her goodbyes and left.

"Hey um Garcia can you come round and fix my laptop please?" Reid asked.

"Um sure I can" Garcia said looking at James.

"No it's fine I will make my way home" James explained.

"It's fine I will drop you off anyway your hotel is on the way" Emily said softly.

" thank you emily" James said with a smile.

"Let's go" emily said.

Emily and James both left the restaurant and headed to Emily's SUV. They made a little small talk in the car and she finally arrived his hotel.

"Thanks for the ride" James said.

"No worries" emily said.

"Would you like to come up for coffee as I need to ask you something about Garcia like what I should get her for her first present?" James explained.

"Oh I'm okay sure" emily said as she turned off her car and walked to his room.

Half of the coffee was drunk and James turned.

He grabbed Emily's head an pushed her lips onto his. She tried to push off but he was stronger, he was the more dominate one. He was unbuttoning and taking off all her clothes.

"James no what are you doing?" Emily screamed.

"Shhhh emily you will enjoy this" James said with a smile.

"No get off me" emily shouted.

He didn't listen and carried on. She tried to get to get away but he just hit her and grabbed her tighter. She was exposed, shaking and sore. She didn't know why this was happening to her. She was scared but trying so hard not to show it otherwise she will seem weak. He pulled away all his clothes so all his manhood was showing.

"No James you don't want to do this" emily screamed as she tried to pull away.

"Yes I do. You drive me crazy I need you. I need you now" James said as he grabbed her up to the room.

"You tell anyone about this and I will hurt everyone that you care about. You hear me" James explained.

{morning}

*Emilys POV*

I woke up, sore, bruised, still shaking. James was still asleep so I decided to grab my clothes and run out. Lucky I did make it intime. I got into my car and went straight to my hotel room. I went into the bathroom and covered my purple sore,throbbing bruises. I got out my concealer and started to cover it. It worked I looked normal. I just have to keep it together. I have to try and not break down infront of everyone. But his words are still engraved in my mind. I can't tell anyone, I don't want anyone to know but if it gets too much I do want to tell someone because I can't go through it again. I don't want him to hurt me again.