Chapter 4 - Going Clubbing

The one guy, who was playing pool, had on a green tank top with blue beach shorts and the other guy, a blue tank top with green beach shorts. Galilani sank the black ball while there were still three balls of mine left. She celebrated to herself.

After the game we sat on the bench finishing our ciders when the two guys that were playing pool at the other table walked over to us.

"Good evening ladies." The guy with the blue tank top greeted with a smile.

He had green eyes, the kind that looked right through your soul and curly brown hair with a bit of stubble.

''Hi, I'm Galilani, and this is Adelynn." Galilani greeted the guy with the green tank top first then the other one with a handshake.

She immediately looked back to the guy with the green tank top. I could figure out that she was interested in him. She had the type of personality that you could immediately know if she likes you or not.
He was a bit shorter than the guy with the blue top, but he had more muscle than the other guy. He had dark blonde hair, almost light brown and blue eyes.

"I'm Duke, and this is Clayton." The guy in the blue top said.

''Are you staying at the bar or going next door?" Galilani asked looking at Clayton.

"We were actually wondering if you wanted to come with us to the club." Duke said, pointing towards the door of the bar.

"We were just talking about going to the club. We will see you there?" I said to the guys while pushing Galilani with my shoulder towards the door.

She walked outside and I followed her. We walked over to the club. The bouncer was standing in a black suit, looking very serious. He waved his hand towards the door, indicating that we are allowed to enter. We walked down a flight of stairs, into a small room and down a corridor which had black curtains on the walls. The music got louder and louder as we came closer to the inside of the club. There was a bar in the middle of the club, and the dance floor was all around it. I saw a few lounging sofas against the walls with some people sitting on them. We went to the bar to order drinks. The place was rather busy, so we waited for some time, because there were only three bar tenders on duty. I sat down on one of the bar stools, while Galilani stood against the counter, trying to catch the barman's attention. She was acting like nobody has seen her yet, even though everybody did and everybody could.

A heavy hand rested on my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was. It was Duke, he and Clayton were standing behind Galilani and I.

"Hey!" Galilani greeted them like she hasn't seen them in a really long time. I just smiled at them.

"Do you want some help getting drinks?" Duke asked while brushing his fingers through his dark hair.

"It's like they don't see us at all!" Galilani said dramatically to him.

Duke took the cash from Galilani's hand and squeezed in between us, where there wasn't really any space to do so without us bumping into the people standing next to us at the bar.

 He was so close to me that I could feel the warmth of his body against my skin. He smelled strongly of Old Spice cologne. Duke held his arm out, and one of the bartenders walked over to him within two seconds. "The usual?" He asked Duke. Duke pushed Galilani forward then moved back so she could stand in the spot where she stood before.

"For the ladies what they want, and our usual." He yelled at the bartender over the music while pointing to Galilani and me.

"We would like two Pink Rosé Cocktails, please." Galilani yelled at the bartender over the music.

He turned around and got two beers out of the fridge from under the bar counter, opened them and slides them over the counter towards us. Clayton caught them both and handed Duke one. They simultaneously downed the beers and put them back onto the counter. The same bartender took the empties and put two new, already opened beers back were the empties was. Another bartender brought us the two cocktails, and me and Galilani took it from him and took a small sip together.

"Do you want to come and sit with us?" Clayton asked and pointed to the sofas standing by the wall.

We both nodded and Clayton opened his arm indicating that we should walk first. Duke walked to one of the sofas that was unoccupied and sat down. I sat opposite him on the other sofa and Galilani sat on the same sofa as Duke. Clayton sat on the arm rest next to Galilani, looking over the dance floor. I knew he thought that I was a cock-block because I didn't go and sit next to Duke.

We talked a bit while drinking our cocktails, while the guys had fetched another round of beers already. Galilani and I were alone when she asked me what I thought of them. I just said that they seemed really nice, and I think that we could be good friends and do this every other weekend together.

"Duke seems really into you. He can't keep his eyes off of you." Galilani said and winked at me.

"I think he is very handsome, but I would like to get to know him better before I decide." I said to her.

She smiled at me and her eyes searched for the guys again. Duke and Clayton came back with a beer in every hand.
"Would you like to dance before we get you another drink?" Clayton asked when he saw that our cocktails were finished.

"Sure, let's wait for the next song to start." Galilani said to him. He smiled at her, like he has never seen anything like her before. The next song started and we walked to the dance floor to dance together.

PLEASE VOTE BEFORE CONTINUING!! THANK YOU ;)