Chapter 23- Romance

I forgot all my worries while being in his presence. He walked closer to where I was standing, next to the pool.

"It's heated." He said and got in the pool, slowly sinking into the water until his whole body was covered.

I stood and watched him swim to the other side of the pool and back to where I was standing. The pool made steam as soon as he got to the other side. I stood next to the table that was standing by the wall. I took off my top and skirt to reveal a red bikini. I was rather skinny and never gained weight no matter how much I ate.

Rodrique watched me while I took off my clothes and walked to the swimming pool. He swam closer to where I was sitting on the steps in the swimming pool. The water was so warm, and it felt great against my skin. I went all the way in and swam to the other side and back. Rodrique sat on the steps and I walked over and sat next to him, my knee touching his.

While we talked, he slowly moved his hand over his knee to my knee, where my hand was resting on my leg. He gently touched my fingers with his. He kept listening to what I was saying like he's not aware of what he was doing. I stuttered and forgot what I was talking about. He smiled when he saw what affect it had on me when he touched me. He was such a gentleman. He didn't force me to do anything or expect any favours in return for everything he did for me. He was too good to be true.

He sank into the water again, so he was covered up to his neck, and I followed him. He came closer to me, so close that his face was only inches away from mine and his hand gently touched my shoulder. My heart raced again and I wondered if I would ever get use to him touching me. He moved even closer so that I could feel his breath on my skin. I couldn't bear it anymore, so I kissed him. He took my kiss as a surprise because he was about to kiss me first. His hand moved down my back. His fingers pressed a bit harder on my waist as the kiss got more intense. I put my arms around his neck, and he lifted me up so I threw my legs around his waist. His skin was warmer than the water against mine. He stopped and I opened my eyes.

"Do you want to go back inside? We've been in the water for a while." He asked me, his deep, dark eyes looking into mine.

I nodded, and he moved away from me. The water was cold where his body touched mine before.

We got out and put on our clothes over our wet bodies and walked back inside, up to his suite. He closed the door behind us. I turned around and saw him taking off his shirt again. He walked towards me and kissed me again. He pulled my top over my head and continued kissing me. I traced the lines from his chest down to his abdomen. He was so incredibly gorgeous to me. He unhooked my bikini top and slid it off my arms. He kissed down my neck to my chest. He picked me up into his arms without any effort and walked to his bedroom. His bedding was white. He laid me down onto the bed and stood over me. He kissed me from my neck all the way down to my abdomen. He moved his body up, so his face was in front of mine. He kissed me with so much passion, and I could feel he wanted this, he wanted me. He satisfied me in a very gentle but passionate way. I felt the stress disappearing, starting from my head down to the rest of my body. I couldn't remember when I last felt like this or if I had ever felt this way.

He lay with his head against the headboard, my head rested on his chest. His arm was wrapped around my upper body. I sat upright.

"So...those strawberries were nice. Are there any left?" I asked and felt the warmth on my cheeks as I blushed.

"I can make us milkshakes again then we can go sit outside on the balcony, because it's really hot in here." He said and wiped the imaginary sweat from his forehead.

I got up and walked to the living room. I found my bikini and clothes on the floor by the couch. It was still wet but I put it on anyways. He walked into the living room and out on the balcony, only with his swimming shorts on. I followed him. The wind was cold on my hair because it was still wet.

"This is so nice." He said and stretched his arms behind his head, making his muscles flex.

"You are so amazing, do you know that?" He said to me with a smile.

"Thank you for being here for me." I said while blushing.

"I feel a bit cooled off now; I'm going to make the milkshakes for us quickly." He said before getting up and going inside.

I stood up and walked to the railing of the balcony.

PLEASE VOTE BEFORE CONTINUING!! THANK YOU ;)