Chapter 5 - Going Clubbing

After a few songs, the guys suggested that we got some shots. They apparently call it 'The Crazy'. It was a red shot that taste sweet, but after you swallowed you left a sour taste in your mouth and the shot glass was stained blue. We had a few of these shots and danced a lot.

After some time of dancing, we went back to the sofas to catch our breath. Galilani said she wanted another one of 'The Crazy' and that Clayton should join her. They walked off and disappeared behind the bar, leaving Duke and me alone.

Duke sat next to me with his foot resting on his knee, his head resting on his hand and his elbow on the arm rest. He looked directly at me, smiling. I looked back at him, but he didn't say anything so I broke eye contact after a few seconds.

"Do you want to walk with me? I'm going outside for some cool air and a cigarette." Duke asked me after a few minutes.

"Sure, let's go. The fresh air will do me good." I said and stood up from the sofa.

"It will, it will." Duke said and gave a sly smile.

We walked to the outside of the club. There were a few people outside talking loudly and joking around with each other. We walked around the corner, in between the club and the bar. We were alone, and nobody could see us easily. He lights a cigarette and blew the smoke up in the air. I stood with my back against the wall of the club, and he stood in front of me. We didn't talk much. He threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it after it was finished.

He came closer to me and leaned over me so the light of the moon disappeared. I could smell his strong cologne again. He leaned in and kissed me while he grabbed the back of my neck with his hand. I kissed him back. The kiss was unexpected. He kissed me hard and roughly. He picked me up and pushed me lightly against the wall. My heart raced as he continued kissing me. His one hand was under my thigh holding me steady and the other hand still in my neck. He moved his hand slowly down my neck and lightly touched my collarbone with his fingers. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me, biting his lip then leaned in and kissed me hard again.

His hand moved down the side of my body until it was on my leg. He slowly moved his hand up my leg again until it was on my stomach. He moved over to the button of my jean. A million thoughts raced through my mind. He fiddled with the button, and I lightly pushed him with the top of my body, hoping he would get the message that I don't want to do this here. He didn't stop and continued until the button was undone. I pushed him again, a bit harder than the first time. He still didn't seem to stop. I pushed him again, this time with my one hand. That broke the kiss between us, but he just went in for it again even harder than before. I moved my legs indicating that he should put me down and moved my face away from him. He released the grip on my thigh, and I fell to the ground on my feet.

"We should go inside, Galilani will be wondering where we are." I said while I moved out from under him and buttoning my jean again.

He didn't say anything and just walked towards the door.He had a poker face. I passed him by the door and walked first to find Galilani and Clayton. They were standing at the bar on the other side.

"Here you are!" I said while approaching Galilani. I just wanted to be close to her at this moment.

Duke was standing behind me, not making eye contact with either of us, looking over the dance floor with his hands in his pockets and taking sips of his drink every now and then. I couldn't believe that he thought I would do something like that. Did I give any vibe like I was into it that way, outside a club against a wall? He clearly wasn't happy I could see that, but Galilani was laughing and smiling so much with Clayton that I didn't want to say anything that could spoil her evening. I felt really guilty, even though I didn't do anything wrong, just pretending like nothing had happen made me feel bad.

Clayton suggested that we all went dancing again, I agreed so I didn't have to be alone with Duke and to get my mind off everything that had just happened.

At half past one in the morning I said, to a slightly drunk Galilani, that it was time to go home. She made a sad face to Clayton while holding his hands in hers. He smiled at her. He had a real puppydog-face and eagerly took in every bit of attention that Galilani gave him. I pulled her arm towards the door and Duke and Clayton followed us to the outside of the club. It was colder than earlier when Duke and I were outside. Clayton hugged Galilani and held her in his arms for some time. Duke reached over and gave me a hug as well.

PLEASE VOTE BEFORE CONTINUING!! THANK YOU ;)