Chapter 30- Abduction

She had on a white t-shirt and loose fit denim short. I saw her shoes when she was upright again. It was black and white converse with purple laces. Cleone...

I forced my body to move. I rolled over to my stomach and lifted my upper body, so I rested on my forearms. I saw him drag Cleone by her hair out of the room. She cried out in pain. I fell down onto my face. I literally had no energy. The blanket got ripped off of me and I saw the man's face. He had brown eyes and black hair. His hair was cut into a comb over, and he had a tattoo in his neck of a dollar sign. He looked angry.

"Are you alive? Don't die on us just yet." He said to me and shook my head with his other hand.

I didn't know him. He let go of the blanket again, and it fell over my head. It became quiet, and I didn't hear any voices anymore. I laid there for a few hours, unable to move. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the sound of glass breaking and a door rattling. I opened my eyes and tried to lift my head. The blanket got ripped off me again. My eyes were sensitive to the light from being in the darkness for so long. I blinked a few times, unable to make out who was standing over me.

"Adelynn? Adelynn?" I heard someone say.

I couldn't move. I felt somebody pick me up and started carrying me. My head was spinning, but I could see that we were outside. The person put me in a car and drove off. I passed out before the car could come to a stop.

I must have overslept. I looked at the covers that were in front of my face. It was white. Where am I?

I stood upright into a sitting position. My head was pounding. I grabbed my head with both my hands. Did I have a hangover? What did I do last night? I blinked a few times and saw Rodrique sitting in front of me with his head resting in his hands.

"Rodrique? What happened?" I asked him. My voice was hoarse.

He jumped up and stood next to the bed.

"Are you all right?" He asked me. I just frowned waiting for him to tell me what was going on.

"You disappeared out of your apartment yesterday. Galilani came by and found your front door wide open but couldn't find you anywhere. She found Cleone sleeping and woke her up to ask where you were but she didn't know anything. Galilani then drove over to the hotel to see if you were here. While she was with me, my phone rang. It was Cleone. She got a message telling she should come over to the men that had kidnap your or else they will kill you. I tracked her phone to this house on Fourth Avenue. There was nobody home, so I found a window at the back and broke it. I saw the blanket move and found you underneath it. There were nobody else in the house and Cleone weren't there either. I brought you to the hotel and called the police. They are currently looking for Cleone. The house doctor was here, he examined you and said that they drugged you and that you were intoxicated by some gas as well. Do you know who they are, did you see the men?" Rodrique asked me.

I couldn't remember everything but I had a few flashbacks.

"No...They came to my apartment and tied me up. The one had brown eyes and black hair. He had a tattoo of a dollar sign in his neck." I said; my voice was raspy.

He stood up and walked over to the window. He put his phone to his ear, indicating that he was making a call. I couldn't hear the conversation. He came back to me after making the call. He took my hand and kissed it, resting his lips on my hand for a few seconds. I felt tired and rubbed my eyes with my hands.

"You can sleep further. I will wake you up if we hear anything from Cleone." He said to me.

I lay back down again to sleep again. I drifted away.

It was dark outside when I eventually woke up. There was nobody else in the room. I felt a lot better, so I stood up. My clothes hung over the chair by the window. I got dressed and walked to the living room. Rodrique and two other people were sitting on the couch. They all looked at me when I entered the room. Rodrique got up and walked over to me.

"Mom, Dad, this is Adelynn." He said to the other people while putting his hand behind my back.

They stood up from the couch as I walked closer to them.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said and held out my hand to them.

"I'm so sorry that we have to meet you in these circumstances. I hope they find you sister soon." The woman said as she gave me a hug.

The man just smiled a pitiful smile.

Rodrique walked to the kitchen as I sat down on the couch. He came back with four glasses of sparkling water.

PLEASE VOTE BEFORE CONTINUING!! THANK YOU ;)