Chapter 36- Dear Diary

"He had brown hair and green eyes." She said.

The one guy had green eyes. It could be him.

"Maisie, do you know what his name was?" I asked her concerned.

"I don't know, she always called him 'BabyD', I don't know if it's his gang name or her nickname for him." She said.

I had hugged her and said goodbye before I rushed outside. Rodrique stood in the corridor waiting for me. He held the box with the diaries inside in his hands.

"I have to find out who this guy was. I'll tell you everything when we get home." I said to him while we walked together to his car.

He drove us back to the hotel. We went inside and sat down on the couch. I was covered in sweat from the heat.

"I'm quickly going to take a shower." He said and stood up.

"Let me join you." I said then jumped up from the couch and followed him.

He walked through his bedroom to the bathroom. He turned on the shower, and we took off our clothes together and got inside. The cold water felt so good against my skin. He rubbed his hands with soap and rubbed them all over my body. I took the bar of soap from him and returned the favour. He was truly gorgeous. I hugged him from behind, and he turned around in my arms and held me in his. I started crying, not because I was sad but because I was grateful for Rodrique, I realized that he truly cared for me. I didn't really talk to him since yesterday, and I ignored him basically because I couldn't cope with Cleone's death, but he cared for me and stood by me, without saying a word.

We got out of the shower and walked back to the living room with only the towels around our bodies. We lied on the white leather couches with our wet hair. I started explaining to him everything I've found out so far. I told him about her being pregnant and the drugs and gang she got involve with. I remembered the diaries and quickly jumped up from the couch and took them from the television stand. I took out the first one and started reading. The date of the first entry indicated that she was eleven, the year mom and dad died.

Dear Diary 2007

I went the therapist again today. He still doesn't know how I feel. I don't like talking about what happened. Why can't he just leave me alone? I want to forget about everything. Mr. Stone at school was the only one that knew what I felt, he was my math teacher. I never talked to him about it, but he was my best friend. He always gave me fudge that his mother made him. He said that it was only for me. I sat with him at recess because the kids at school always asked too many questions and stared at me.

Bye Diary.

I read a couple of pages. She mostly talked about kids' stuff and how Mr. Stone was her friend and that he was always there for her after mom and dad had died. I read a few pages and decided to read the second diary. It was the diary from when she was twelve.

Dear Diary 2008.

One of the boys in my class gave me a rose. It was pink and white. He said that he liked me, and he held my hand. I didn't know what to do except I knew that he made me feel good inside. He was so nice to me. We sat opposite each other in Mr. Stone's class. He threw me a letter last period that he wrote himself, and it landed on the floor. Mr. Stone picked it up and put it in his pocket. He went on with the lesson and smiled at me. He said I must come to him after the bell rings. The bell rang and everybody went home. I walked to his table, and he said that I shouldn't talk to the boy that wrote me the letter. He said that he was only going to hurt me. I told the boy that he should leave me alone the next day at recess. He was upset and told all his friends that I was ugly and that he never really liked me. Mr. Stone explained to me that boys will do this if they are childish and jealous. I believed him.

Bye Diary.

Mr. Stone seemed like he was really involved in Cleone's life. She talked about him a lot. She wrote about some time we had together as well. She wrote specifically about the one summer we stayed at our grandparents' house by the lake. We played in the Willow tree and swung over the lake from a rope that were tied onto one of the tree's branches. The memories came back to me. I read a few pages further and started the third diary. There was a book mark at the last page she wrote on. The entry wasn't finished.

PLEASE VOTE BEFORE CONTINUING!! THANK YOU ;)