Chapter 29- Abduction

I went upstairs to dress into casual clothes and brush my teeth and hair. Cleone was sleeping again when I walked into the room, so I quietly closed the door behind me. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. My phone buzzed on the table. It was a message from Galilani.

"Can I come over?" Her message read.

I pressed the call button on her contact.

"Hey?" She answered.

"You're welcome. I just wanted to let you know that Cleone is still with me, but she's sick." I replied her.

"That's fine by me. I'll be right over. We have to catch up." She said before she hung up.

I turned my attention to the television. There was a knock on my front door about fifteen minutes after the phone call. It had to be Galilani.

I opened the door to see two tall men. They both wore ski masks. I tried slamming the door shut, but the man on the left blocked it with his hand. I turned around and ran to the kitchen, but the men followed me. The one grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth, holding me tight in his grip. He had on a leather glove that smelled strongly of cologne. He dragged me across the floor out the front door towards a car that stood next to the pavement. The other guy opened the back door while they put a blindfold over my eyes and forced something into my mouth, so I couldn't scream. They threw me on the back seat of the car. I cried and screamed, but the cloth in my mouth blocked the sound. The doors slammed shut, and I heard the car start. They drove for a few minutes what felt like forever to me. They took two turns to the left and one to the right then drove straight for quite some time. The car came to a stop and I heard the doors open and slammed shut again. They opened the back door and pulled me out of the car and tied my hands together, with a thick rope behind my back. I could feel a cold breeze, indicating we were high up in the air. They pulled the blindfold off my face, and it fell and hung around my neck. We were on the south bridge that crossed over the river. It was a very quiet road and nobody ever drove here. The men's eyes were exposed. The one's eyes were green and the other one brown.

"Where is it?" The one yelled in my face.

I mumbled through the cloth in my mouth, so the same guy removed it and threw it on the ground.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I cried out.

"We know you are involved. We have been watching you, and they come by your house a lot." He yelled back to me.

"Who?" I asked while the tears ran down my cheeks.

The wind blew my hair over my face, but I couldn't remove it because my hands were tied up.

"She has everything, and you are hiding it in your house!" He yelled.

"Who? What?" I cried out.

"I don't know anything I swear!" I begged him.

I was so scared. The bridge didn't have railings on the sidewalk, and we were only a short distance from the edge. They grabbed me again and threw me back into the car. I lay down, so I couldn't see where we were going as they drove off. I could only see the street lights and tree tops out the car's window. The car came to a stop and the man in the passenger seat got out. I could hear a gate sliding open before the car moved forward. I heard the gate close again and everything got dark. We were inside a building. The man that was driving also got out, and they both took me out of the car again. One of them carried me over his shoulder down a flight of stairs. He threw me on the ground. It was dark, and I couldn't see anything. He threw a blanket over me, covering my head. I lay there terrified and still tied up.

What are they planning to do with me? I don't want to be killed. I've thought about dying many times before but this was never my idea of dying. I thought of Rodrique. I saw his brown eyes in front of me. He hugged me, kissed me on the forehead and told me that everything will be fine. I smelled gas just before I passed out.

"I will do anything! Please!" I heard a girl cry out as I woke up.

Everything blurred and my head hurt. I blinked a couple of times until my vision became clear. I heard the man yell at the girl again. I heard a slapping sound and realized that he had hit her. I tilted my head upwards, so I could see them through the blanket. The girl sat on the ground with her head down. Her hair hung over her face so I didn't recognize her. I couldn't move or make a sound. My whole body was needles and pins and my lungs hurt. The man continued yelling at the girl. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up from the ground.

PLEASE VOTE BEFORE CONTINUING!! THANK YOU ;)