Chapter 18- Night out

"So, how are things with you and Rodrique?" She asked me, taking a big bite out of her veggie burger.

"He's very busy." I replied her and looked down to my salad.

I dragged my fork through my salad to and fro, thinking about him again.

"Hey, let's go out this weekend. It will be just you and me. We will get drunk like the old times." She said in a caring voice.

She noticed that I was upset about something. She never asked me what I was upset about, she only made me feel better.

"Are we going to the club again?" I asked her.

"If that's what you want to do." She said to me with eyes full of pity.

She stood up and hugged me tightly before leaving. I went to my office after sitting there for a while. I wasn't eating anymore; I was just sitting there staring at the wall.

I created a few designs and I found myself drawing a wedding dress. It was a long white tight fit dress. It had little red roses from the middle going down to the end of the dress. I stared at the drawing. The office was rather quiet, and I looked at the time. It was half an hour after everybody went home. I didn't notice anybody leaving because my door was closed. I grabbed my bag and went home.

I was lying on the couch at home. I didn't want to eat anything. I just fell asleep.

Friday morning was cold. I got dressed in jeans and threw on my favourite sweater and a beanie. At the office, Galilani said that she invited Jason to come with us. I nodded as a reply because I was too nervous to say anything because I was scared of letting his secret, of being in love with her, slip. I hate keeping a secret from her, but I couldn't go against Jason's wish of her never knowing about how he felt.

"He will meet us at my house, so you can come with me after work." She explained to me.

We drove to her house, and Jason was already waiting outside her door. He opened her garage and drove inside. She waited for Jason to enter before closing the garage door behind him.

She came into her room and took off her top. Jason sat at the end of her bed. His eyes stretched twice their size as Galilani left the room in only her bra and jeans. He blushed and looked at me to see if I was seeing what he was seeing. The trouble was that Galilani didn't know that he liked her in a sexual way, so she didn't mind him seeing her like that. I sometimes think she saw him as the 'gay best friend' even though he was very interested in girls.

She came back from the bathroom and put on a tight dress and shiny heels. She had her hair in a bun as usual. She looked amazing. I had on the same jeans from this morning and an orange top that Galilani lend me. I looked quite nice as well.

Galilani drove us to the club. We walked inside and got drinks at the bar. There were less people than the previous time we were here. We went to sit on one of the sofas. Galilani just wanted us to drink shots and dance. Her alcohol tolerance was so much more than me and Jason's.

After two hours Jason and I couldn't drink anymore, even though Galilani was still going strong. My head was spinning, and Jason was just sitting on the sofa, staring over the dance floor. It was after two in the morning when Galilani decided that she had enough. She was still sober.

"How are you still alright?" I asked her, falling over my own feet.

"I had eaten a tuna salad before we came here. It always keeps me sober." She said laughing at Jason and me trying to keep each other from falling.

We walked to her car and got in. I asked her to drop me off at my apartment.

As she drove there, I thought about Rodrique, while passing the fast foods where I first saw him. I was so angry with myself for being sad. I wanted to cry, mostly because I was drunk and couldn't understand why he wasn't with me. I hate being without him. I hate being alone. I scolded myself in my thoughts for getting this drunk; I knew my feelings got magnified when I got drunk.

Galilani parked in front of my apartment. I got out and slammed the door. I heard another door slam after I had closed mine. I looked around to see Jason also getting out.

"Where are you going?" Galilani yelled at him after rolling down her window.

"Not with you! I better stay here." He said while walking towards my front door, not looking her way.

"It's fine. I'll look after him." I said to her through the window before she drove off.

I unlocked the front door and Jason and I stumbled inside. We laughed at each other for not being able to walk straight even though not one of us could walk in a straight line.

"I'm just going to teeth my brush..." I said to him before going upstairs to the bathroom.

I switched on the light and walked to the mirror. My makeup was smudged and my eyes red. I had been crying, even though I hadn't notice. I brushed my teeth and walked to my bedroom.

PLEASE VOTE BEFORE CONTINUING!! THANK YOU ;)