Dillema

HeDi

It's just another ordinary day... but why does it feel that something's off? Maybe because up until now I haven't heard from Yue. No messages... no calls... NADA... She also skip our breakfast routine where we eat together at our house. Mom and Dad was very surprised not seeing her today at breakfast.

To be honest i'm starting to get worried... Yue and I had our fair share of misunderstandings... bickering is a part of our daily lives... But we always see to it that we settle our differences before sleeping... the sturdy tree branch connecting our windows had witnessed our countless reconciliations... then its either i'll end up sleeping in her room or she would sleep in mine. That's why its quite a shock for me that she closed her window in my face last night ... she never closes her window...EVER... Last night was a first...

I was still in deep thought while eating in the cafeteria when my friends Kuan, Xize and Xizi came.

"Hey bro..." Xizi tapped my shoulder and proceeded to sit adjascent to me. Kuan sat beside him placing their trays of. food on the table.

Xize who is the most observant of the three might have noticed my mood.

" Hey Di... what's with you?"

I just looked up at him and proceeded to playing with my food. I'm not in the mood to talk... I'm busy thinking on how to approach Yue later.

Then suddenly... the cafeteria was engulfed in a silent commotion... whispers of admiration and awe are heard from every corner of the room. I ignored them all... I'm busy sulking here...

"Who's she? Is she new?" I heard Kuan asked Xize who immediately checked out the newcomer who i felt passed by behind me. My friends followed her with admiring stares.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked the both of them i'm getting quite curious but i am not in the mood to ogle like them so i just continued playing with my food.

"That girl...Don't you think she looks oddly familiar?" They are still staring at that someone and i was surprised when Inheard Xizi swore... "The fuck!?! Yue?!?"

Yue... did I heard him right?... I immediately turned to the direction of their stares and found myself staring straight at the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen.

Yue?... I almost fell off my chair after realizing who owns those eyes...

She playfully winked at me then sexily took a bite on her fries. Hey wait... sexily??? No Didi... that's Yue..your buddy... you don't think sexy thoughts about your buddy Didi... I immediately grabbed my bottle of water and drank it in one go like a man dying of thirst while looking at an amused looking Yue who was now busy giggling with her friends Jiaqi and SunQian.

" Hey man wassup?" My attention was stolen by the arrival of our friend Kankan. "Oh... is that Yue??? Damn she's hot!!!" He said with a mischievous smirk on his face...

HOT?... Yue is hot????... well okay... my buddy really looks hot... But you are not calling her that in my face man... "Shut up JinKang..." venom laced my voice...

but Kankan hardly noticed my dillema...

"Let's sit with them guys... I wanna check Yue out up close...plus I wanna annoy that monkey SunQian beside her... " He took his things and immediately went to the girls' table and was welcomed by Yue's charming smile which pissed me off more...

"Man you are so obvious..." Xize teasingly told me as he comfortingly pats my shoulder... as the four of us followed Kankan to sit with the girls

My heart beating a mile per second as we approached their table.