Proposal

Yue

I was awakened by soft butterfly kisses being showered on my face. I love waking up like this... I smiled at the thought.

"Wake... up... sleepyhead... " Dylan softly whispered in between kisses.

I slowly opened my eyes... and was greeted by the bestest view a person could ever have... my boyfriend's smiling face... his hair still wet from the shower.

"Good morning Baobei..." He said... his fingers gently caressing my face as he suddenly leaned in to give me a chaste kiss on the lips catching me by surprise.

I immediately tucked myself beneath the blanket from embarassment...

"Hey... why?!?" he asked chuckling at my actions as he tried to pry away the covers. I hold on to it tightly to cover my face...

"Why do you have to do that? I haven't brush my teeth yet..." I whined, my voice muffled by the blanket covering my face.

I felt my boyfriend stopped tugging the blanket away. Curious as to what he is doing, I took a peek and was surprised by his gentle stare matched with his gentlest smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked finally freeing myself from the covers as I struggled to get up... my hands covering my mouth just in case he tries to steal a kiss again.

"You really look cute in the morning babe... and for the record... i love kissing you anytime of anyday... but i specially like to kiss you in the morning... your morning breath doesn't really matter." He said messing up my already tousled hair.

"You really are getting quite good with compliments Mr. Wang... It makes me fall for you more..." I replied giving him my sweetest smile...

"Well I learn from the best... Lao shi..." He countered as he tried to wink making me laugh.

"I already prepared breakfast Baobei... but I'm afraid I can't join you... I have an early basketball practice... I already told you about that didn't I?" He offered his hand to help me out of the bed...

"Hmmmm..."I said taking his hand as we walked with our hands entwined towards the kitchen where a variety of food is already prepared... eggs, bacon, toast and a mug of steaming hot coffee prepared the way I like it.

" It's okay... I guess I'll just see you before the game starts." I said as he guided me to sit on a chair and starts placing food on my plate.

"I'm so sorry about this babe... but you know how much we needed to win this right?" he said, with a slight frown... I reached out to touch his face gently caressing it.

"I understand Baobei... that's the reason why I'm here... aside from spending time with you... I'm also here to support you... I want you to win that championship... okay... I'll be there cheering for you when you do, so stop overthinking alright..." I said giving him a comforting smile making him smile in return.

__________________

Dylan immediately left after making sure that I was comfortably eating my breakfast... and though I feel lonely because of his absence, I made sure to eat a lot... because I know that's what he wants me to do. So after finishing my meal... I took a photo of me and my empty plate and sent it to him... so that he would feel at ease and could focus more on his practice.

After cleaning up the kitchen and storing my left overs on the fridge, I took a quick shower and proceeded to call Jiaqi.

"Hey Jia!" I cheerfully greeted making myself comfortable on the sofa...