Pretentions

Yue

A couple of weeks had passed after that incident between HeDi and I. the positive person that I am wants to believe that everything is slowly going back to normal between us.

The first few days after that incident was very difficult for me. My emotions are in turmoil as I try to suppress this attraction I have towards him. In those first few days I have to pretend that I am not affected by his presence at all though my heart starts to frantically beat whenever he's around. When I try to ignore the electric current that runs through me whenever he gets too clingy like the normal clingy guy that he was. Or when I tried to hide the pain when he gets too accomodating with other girls who approach him.

Thanks to our friends ... we get to hang out together more making us interact with each other often... slowly erasing the tension between us. Our conversations turned from awkward to familiar as days passed by... To sum it all up... Didi and I are back to how we were before though he tends to be a little weird at times.

_______________________________________

It's Friday... My last class ended a while ago so I messaged my bestftfriends JiaQi and SunQian to meet me at the cafe a stones throw away from uni.

JiaQi and I are already enjoying our coffee when SunQian came barging in as she took the seat next to mine.

" Why are you girls drinking coffee at a cafe in a friday night?" She asked on her flirty girly tone.

"Class just ended SunQian... We just want to loosen up a bit before heading home." I answered as I took a sip on my caramel macchiato. While JiaQi is enjoying her mocha frappe while busy tinkering her phone. I bet she's chatting with Xize again.

"What?!? ...you are so not going home to watch TV on a friday night you boring girl..." She declared
" Fridays are for fun.. That's why its starts with an "F"... So we better get going...lets have fun tonight." She said not giving JiaQi and I a chance to refuse.

"I better get going now... I'll be making arrangements for our Fridate ...I'm gonna pick both of you up later okay..."

So here I am... Getting myself ready to go clubbing with my girls tonight. I'm donning a white spaghetti strapped top with a black leather miniskirt, high heeled open toed sandals and a silver dangling earring ... I'm going for the sultry-innocent look tonight.... So I applied very light make up with a hint of blush and a blush coloured gradiant lip to achieve it.

I was busily applying final touch ups on my make up when I felt someone's presence in my room...

"Ohmygod Didi! you scared the hell out of me!" As I noticed him sitting by my window sill.

"It's late... Where are you going?" He inquired. I am getting conscious with the scrutinizing look he's throwing at me.

"I'm clubbing with JiaQi and Sunqian... Hey! Stop staring... You're giving me the creeps..." I said as I threw a pillow on his face.

"You're going to the club looking like.... that???" Gesturing at my outfit.

"I'm going to a club Di... This is what a normal person should wear going there... In case you don't know..." I retorted sarcastically... ignoring Didi's annoyed expression. Why is he even acting like an overprotective mom all of a sudden?

I was taking a final once over in the mirror when I heard a car honking...

"That's my ride Di... see you at breakfast tomorrow..."I said... retreiving my purse and leather jacket on the sofa as I left a dumbfounded HeDi in my room.

HeDi

I was busy playing on my phone when I noticed a familiar activity in Yue's room. I've been like this these past couple of weeks since I admitted to myself that I have romantic feelings for Yue. I have been her crazy stupid stalker of a friend since that day she confessed.

I admit... I was an idiot pretending that I could still be her friend after that fateful day.But I really tried you know... To be that good friend that she wants... It's just that sometimes... I got carried away.

Sometimes... I couldn't help myself but stare... Observing every little thing that she do... How her smile reach her eyes making her more beautiful... Or how cute she gets when she scrunch up her nose when she gets annoyed or how she blushes everytime she gets complimented... I told you I'm becoming a stalker... Yue's stalker.

But of course i have to pretend... for the sake of the friendship I promised her... Pretend that I am not affected at all... by her mere presence that makes me feel alive... That everytime we touch...coz sometimes I get to be really clingy... I could feel electric current running through my every nerve endings... That her every move - How her delicate fingers brushes her ear when she's tucking a loose strand of her hair behind it... Or how she unconsciousl licks her lips when she's deep in thought - turns me on ... I have to hide it all for the sake of keeping her with me.

Now... out of curiousity... I went into her room...seeing that her window is open... I climbed through it noticing how Yue is dressed up for the night. I would have laughed at her surprised expression when she noticed me sitting by the window if not for me noticing her outfit... She looks so hot with that spaghetti strapped top and leather miniskirt exposing her creamy white skin... Not to mention her 4 inch open toed high heels showing off her delicate toes and making her legs look so much longer... She's donning a barely there make up making her look like a sultry innocent goddess that I have to stop myself from drooling.

"Ohmygod Didi!!! You scared the hell out of me!"

"It's late... Where are you going?" I asked... getting really curious of her destination.

"I'm clubbing with JiaQi and SunQian..." She replied.

CLUBBING!?! she's clubbing?What the F**ck!!! I can't let her go clubbing looking like that!!! I might commit murder in no time.

"Hey! Stop staring you're giving me the creeps..." I almost laughed out loud when I saw a blush creeping on her face as she threw a pillow at me.

A blushing Yue is such a turn on.I can feel my pants tightening...good thing she threw me that pillow. Relax Didi... Chill... Act cool...

"You're going to the club looking like... that?" that's right keep your cool... Pretend that you're just a concerned friend... Not a panicking boyfriend....

"I'm going to a club Di...This is what a normal person should wear going there... In case you don't know..." So she's being sarcastic now... My temper is getting the better of me... I know I'm sporting my annoyed expression right now...

Who in their right mind won't be annoyed with the predicament I am in?...Yueyue is going to the club looking as hot as the Sahara Desert... I could imagine every single men in that club checking her out or buying her a drink... while I'm here...at home plotting bloody murder on all those sonofab*tches who would dare lay a finger at her in that club.

My thoughts were interrupted by a honking of a car...

"That's my ride Didi... See you tomorrow at breakfast!" Yue said as she picked up her jacket and purse by the sofa as she hurriedly went out the door and left me...

She left me.... Yue left me... Here... In her room... She left me to go clubbing... I am not tolerating this... I need to do something... She can't just leave me like this... So i did the best thing that came accross my chaotic mind...

"Hello?..Xize... Yeah... It's me... Call the guys... We're partying tonight..."