Reconciliation

Yue

What the hell? Did I hear him right? Did he really say BOYFRIEND? What the hell are you thinking Wang HeDi?

Yi Tian was surprised by HeDi's revelation but wasn't fazed by it at all. He smiled at me as he placed his hands holding mine a while ago inside the pocket of his trousers.

"So that's why your apprehensive..." he flashed me his boyish grin again yet disappointment laced his voice. " Well... nice meeting you Yue... see you around." He gave me a little wave then proceeded to his destination

"Dream on man... i'll make sure your not crossing paths again." did i hear possesiveness in Didi's voice? What's wrong with this guy?

________________________________________________________________________________

After YiTian disappeared into view, I furiously stepped on HeDi's foot making him wince in that I'm still wearing my stilletos.

"What the heck Yueyue! What was that for?!" He asked nursing his injured foot.

"What was that for?!" I hit him with my bag making him shield himself from my continuous attack."What are you trying to do, pulling a stunt like that?! What are you trying to prove there... introducing yourself as my boyfriend you idiot?!"

We heard laughter behind us and was not surprised to find our friends with amused expressions on their faces as they watch me beat the sh*t out of HeDi.

"Guys... restrain her... She's in her Amazon Warrior mode again!" He limped towards Xize and hid behind his friend's back like a child.

"You deserve that you idiot! A smiling SunQian said as she stood beside me and pats my head like a proud mother. Jiaqi who is now also standing beside me giggled with her.

"C'mon girls... lets leave that idiot with his moron friends." SunQian said putting her arms around both Jiaqi and I and guided us out of that place towards our next class.

" Hey who are you calling moron you monkey!"I could hear Kankan retorted. as we entered our classroom.

I'll deal with that idiot Wang HeDi later

________________________________________________________________________________

HeDi was already waiting by the tree branch connecting our rooms when I entered the door. He immediately crawled towards my window as I opened it for him.

" Don't you think we're too old for window climbing Didi?" i asked as I sat on my sofa by the on the other hand had already gotten inside my room and was sitting on my bed.

"Are you worried I might fall and hurt myself?" he teased.

"Dream on buddy..." i retorted

" I like climbing in your window... its much more exciting don't yout think?" he gave me a lopsided grin.

"But don't you think using the door is much safer?"I argued.

"Well..." he climbed in my bed to find a more comfortable spot.

"Why are you here Didi?"I asked making myself comfortable on the sofa."Don't you have anything better to do than annoy me?"

" Ouch! You're hurting my feelings Yueyue." He said clasping both of his hand in his chest and tumbling down on my bed.

"Hey! you're messing up my bed! I pulled his leg while he tries to release himself from my grip. "Why are you really here... better speak up so you could go home already."

He bolted up, sat comfortably on my bed and faced me with a serious expression on his face. So I sat on the sofa and faced him with an equally serious face.

"I'm here to apologize for being insensitive yesterday Yueyue..." repentance evident on his voice.

"I never really meant to insult you like that... That "one of the boys" thing... it was supposed to be a compliment you know..."

My brow arched at his statement, "How was that supposed to be a compliment Didi...kindly explain coz I really can't see it in that light..."

"Ahm... How would I say this? You know I'm no good with words Yueyue... what I meant was... being with you is like... being with Xize and Xizi ( His best guy friends)... I feel comfortable when I'm with you. I can be myself when you're around..." he said with a serious expression on his face.

I was taken aback with his confession.I suddenly felt mixed emotions with what he said. I was glad that he feels comfortable around me but at the same time disappointed coz he's so comfortable around me, I'm no different from most of his guy friends... I'm just Yue... his buddy... no one special... that thought makes me sad for some reason.

But then he continued talking...

"But I realized... you're nothing like Xize and Xizi... you're far more special... YOU'RE IMPORTANT TO ME YUEYUE..." I can see the sincerity in his gaze... then suddenly my heart starts beating a mile per minute while staring at his eyes.

NO! This can't be... why is my heart fluttering... why am I mesmerized with his stare... this feeling is new to me... I'm panicking right now... I shouldn't be feeling like this... Didi is my buddy... just my buddy...

________________________________________________________________________________

HeDi

Why isn't she saying something?... Is she still mad?...

Yue was just staring at me with a blank expression.

"Hey... are you okay?... Are we okay?..." I tested the waters by asking her.

"Hmm... Y-yeah... we're good... " She stuttered like she had just woken up from a dream.

Why do I feel like somethings off...

"Are you sure?... are we really okay now Yueyue?" i asked her again, making sure if we're really okay.

" Yeah...it's okay now...just think before you speak next time you idiot." She gave me an awkward smile... something's really off.

I was about to ask her what's wrong when she suddenly bolted up...went to her closet and got her change of clothes. "It's getting late Didi... you should get going.I'm really tired and I'm feeling sleepy..." she said as she faked a yawn.

Why is she faking a yawn? Something's wrong... I know it...

"Oh... alright... Goodnight Yueyue... See you tomorrow..." I gave her a hug before climbing off her window and going back to my room.

I laid on my bed... confusion still clouding my mind. What's bothering Yue? What's with her reaction? Did I say something wrong again?

Yueyue is hiding something from me... I swear i'm going to find out what it is... I'm just letting it go for now... coz what matters most is that were still friends... that's the most important thing for me.

________________________________________________________________________________