Crossing the Line

Yue

We're finally home... HeDi's car was parked in place... yet we're still inside the car... silence enveloping us both as the rain fell heavily on the ground.Moisture covering the car's windows as if enclosing us from the world.

I still can't believe it... HeDi loves me... He loves me... I am elated... who wouldn't be? the person you love, loves you back... I want to jump for joy and scream to the world that this wonderful man loves me back...

FLASHBACK...

"I'm sorry Yue... but I can't be your friend anymore..." I was stunned by his declaration. What have I done wrong? I've tried my best didn't I? I've done everything in my power to turn things to where it should be... eventhough it's hard... eventhough I'm hurting... I guess my best still isn't enough... co'z here he is ending our friendship.

"Why?..." my eyes are starting to tear up...pain laced my voice as I asked HeDi that question...but I was totally stunned by his answer...

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for wanting more... I'm sorry... co'z I can't pretend anymore.." he's crying... and I can't help myself but cry with him...I can feel his pain...his longing... the same emotions I'm feeling right now...

"I LOVE YOU SHEN YUE..."

Did he really just said that??? Am I dreaming??? as I was about to question the reality of it all I felt his lips crashed into mine...

The kiss is nowhere near gentle... it was demanding... claiming... I could taste the saltiness of our tears mingling with every touch of his lips to mine...I could feel the urgency in his kiss...his fears... his anxiety... and I was amazed of how it mirrored my own so I kissed him back with total abandon. I felt his hands moved from my face to my nape so he could gain more access to my mouth... how his tongue eased its way inside my lips tangling with my own... tasting every crevice... how his other hand travelled to my arms and then to my waist as he pulled me closer making me straddle him on the driver seat which to my amazement was already reclined to accomodate us both...my breast pressed on his hard chest...my hands on his shoulder for support. I could feel his growing arousal... while HeDi sucked, nipped and licked... tasting my mouth like a man deprived... but so was I... I was a wanton receiving all his advances... moaning for more... Then his kisses started to feel gentle... sweet... tiny pecks... allowing me to breath... his forehead touching mine as he slowly opened his eyes and stared in to mine... passion... want... love... reflected in it...

"I love you... i don't know when it started... maybe... maybe i've been loving you even before your confession...I'm just too blind to realize it..." he whispered as he gave me that shy adorable smile... I smiled back as I carresed his nape... holding him close... while he pulled me even closer...nuzzling my neck...

"Seeing you with another guy...drove me crazy Yue... I can't stand seeing you with someone else... You belong to me... You're mine... as I am yours... completely..." he said, making my heart flutter...as he showered my face with tiny kisses...

Yes... this is where I belong... in his arms... as I rested my head on his shoulders... breathing his scent... We shared a comfortable embrace... as our passion slowly subsides.

Present...

But the more that i think of how wonderful it is to be loved by someone like HeDi... the more terrified I become...

As reality starts to settle in... my insecurities started to rise to the surface... Can I really make this wonderful man happy?... Will I be enough for him??? Do I deserve him at all??? anxiety is closing in on me...the truth is... I'm scared... I am absolutely terrified to lose both my bestfriend and the love of my life if ever something went wrong.

HeDi

Ecstatic is not enough to describe what I'm feeling right now. Despite the pouring rain, I still feel warm all over because of that passionate moment I had with Yue. I was blown away by that kiss... by Yue's response to my advances...

Flashback.....

I wasn't expecting her to respond like this. I almost lost myself in the moment... And I know.... Yue is as lost in it as I was... I want her... I want to show her how much I want her... but is it the right thing to do? So gathering up all my self control... I opted to gradually stop... I have to... eventhough its hard...

Seeing Yue in this state... with her eyes closed... cheeks flushed... and beads of sweat coating her skin... it's so hard to take control... my arousal is killing me...

My kisses shifted from passionate to gentle ones... tiny pecks that I showered all over her face... I could feel her laboured breath on my neck... she's starting to calm down...her moans of pleasure a minute ago turned to contented sighs as I felt her fingers caressing my neck... as if calming me back... but damn! its just turning me on some more.... I can't get enough of her... but I have to settle down... and clear things up with her... She has to know... how much she means to me... How this magical  moment changes everything between us.

Present...

"You're so quite... what are you thinking?" I asked her... as I held her hand to stop her from fidgeting... Yue's nervous...I could feel it.

"Are we really crossing this line Di?" she replied... worry evident on her face...

"Haven't we crossed it already?" I asked her back... as I flashed her a smile to somehow comfort her.

"I'm really scared Di... what if things don't work out between us... I can't lose both my friend and the man I love because of my greed... You're that man for me HeDi... I can't lose you co'z I'm too greedy..." I sense fear and insecurity in every word that she says.

I flashed her my most comforting smile.... as I enclosed both of her hands to mine as I shower it with tiny kisses..

"Do you have any idea of how much I love you Shen Yue..." I asked her as I tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear."Co'z if you do... you'll realize that you have nothing to be afraid of.... Co'z I'm never letting you go Yueyue... I love you too much to let you go..." I declared as I give her palms a lingering  kiss as I gazed into her eyes with sincerity reflected in mine.

Then she smiled... that smile that I love so much....

" Alright.... let's do this Didi..." she said as she gave my hand a trusting squeeze.

And I am glad.... glad that the woman I love is entrusting her heart to me...

spell HAPPY.... W-A-N-G  H-E-D-I....