Preparations

JiaQi

Holy Sh*t!!!

DYLAN WANG REUNITED WITH OLD FLAME ON ENDORSEMENT PRESSCON

Basketball phenomenon and in demand endorser Dylan Wang was caught up in a scandal during a brand endorsement in Shanghai. Said incident happened when a very petite reporter from Hunan Broadcasting System identified as Ms. Shen Yue, threw him questions which were too personal for the basketball star to respond to surprising everyone in the venue. But what shocked everyone more was Dylan Wang's confession of his past and Ms. Shen's reaction to Dylan's response as she walked out of the presscon venue in tears puzzling everyone in the room.

Who is Ms. Shen Yue? And what was her relationship to one of the most eligible bachelors in China?

Oh my god!!! Yue and HeDi are both in Shanghai?!? Why am I not informed about this? I immediately messaged Yue to confirm..

Me: Where are you? Are you really here in Shanghai? Why didn't you tell me? Message me ASAP when you read this...

Then I messaged Xize to ask if he's aware that HeDi's in town.

Me: Love do you know that Didi's in town?

It didn't take long for him to reply...

Xize: Of course... I've already invited him to attend our get together tomorrow don't worry.

He knew! ... And he didn't tell me... Great!

Me: Why didn't you tell me?

Xize: Oh... Haven't I?... Sorry 'bout that Love... :( .... Why are you so worked up about it anyway?

Me: Sorry Love... It's just that Yue is also in Shanghai... It's all over the news... Wait.. I'll send you the link.

Xize: So... She really is back... Don't worry too much Love... Maybe it's destiny's way of saying that they have to settle their issues with each other don't you think?

Me: Okay... I'll try to stop worrying now... I'll also try to be positive about it too just like you... :)

Xize: That's my girl! ;) why don't you invite Yueyue tomorrow... The guys would be surprised and SunQian would be ecstatic... And maybe Yue and HeDi could settle everything there. :)

Me: Do you think that's a great idea??? Would it be too meddlesome for us to do that?

Xize: You're such a worrywart Love...
Yueyue and Didi... They have to settle things between them... As their friends... Let's do our job by helping them in that...so stop worrying already okay.... :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :*

Me: oh... Alright... See you tomorrow... Love you :*

Maybe I'm just over reacting... Xize's right... maybe this is destiny's way of making them realize that they should stop avoiding each other and just settle everything between them so they could move on already... Right... I'll just be positive and calm about this just like what my smart boyfriend said...

I was in the middle of giving myself that pep talk when my phone rang signalling a video call from Yue. I answered it immediately

"Hey Yue!" I waved at her as her face registered on my phone screen.

"Jia..." She said as she settled herself on the bed fixing her pillows while holding her phone.

"You're here... Why didn't you tell me that you're coming?" I said pouting at her.

"I was also not expecting this assignment... I was also surprised when it was given to me... Sorry for not informing you." She said answering me as she fixed her bangs...