Bliss

Yue

Being together with HeDi for the past months was bliss.

We would always eat breakfast together as per usual... with his parents who's now aware of our relationship being extra attentive to me... His parents were ecstatic knowing that we we're now dating...

"You'll never know how happy I am that you're officially together already!!! Welcome to the family Yueyue!!!" His mom happily said.

"To be honest we were just waiting for your confirmation..." his dad said... " We've known that you will end up together since your twelve... When you threw that doll Mr. Ming's son, Feifei gave to Yueyue for her birthday in the trash because she sleeps with it every night instead of that ugly iguana stuff toy you gave her." His dad said... chuckling at the memory. Making my boyfriend blush because of embarrasment as I raised an eyebrow at him because I was not aware of that bit of information...

"So you're the culprit who stole my doll and threw it away... I was depressed for a whole week trying to look for it everywhere..."I exclaimed mockingly as I eat my toast and bacon...while Didi is busy pouring water on my glass

"So what ..It's an ugly doll and it laughs... And cries..its creeping me out..." He said nonchalantly. HeDi is really one big baby.

We also go to and fro the university together... He would take me to my first class and wait for me at the parking lot after school... We would have lunch together with the squad... Spend our free time together... I would always watch his games... Those moments are precious to me.

Though sometimes being in a relationship with someone as popular as my boyfriend could be very tiring.. His fangirls are everywhere... Always vying for his attention eventhough it is already common knowledge in the university that HeDi is already taken by Me... Haysss... Some women are just born b*tches... Always wanting what they can't have... Good thing Wang HeDi is one very loyal boyfriend... He always make sure to remind me how much he loves me and how much he treasure our relationship.
I could almost hear all his words of assurance...

" You're so beautiful babe... I could barely take my eyes off you... How could I even look at other girls..."

"They could all strip naked in front of me and I won't even bat an eyelash... All I ever want to see naked is you..." He would always say while wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.

"You're my everything babe... If I lose you...I lose everything... Now shut up and kiss me..."

HeDi really has a way with words... He always makes my heart flutter and at ease every damn time...

Yet the best part of our relationship are those quality times we spent alone together... Just the two of us...

Up until now after months of dating... I am still surprised of how romantic Didi could become... He is the ultimate romance master... He has his ways of making my heart melt like a puddle of goo everytime he makes his perfect boyfriend moves.

On out first month together... We went to an out of town date where he took me to Sanya and we had a picnic on the beach...we watched the sunset and when the darkness of the night took over...we flew lanterns in the sky taking with it all of our wishes for the future... Then we spent the night there making a small bonfire to keep us warm as we cuddled with each other ... HeDi could be very creative and thoughtful like that and I love how he made such effort doing those things for me...