Celebrations

Yue

We could already hear laughter outside of Xize's flat... Kankan's voice is dominating the conversation inside as I pressed the doorbell.

"My girl's here...you better shut your mouth Kankan or I'll shut it for you..." I could here HeDi say.

My smiling boyfriend welcomed us at the door. Giving me a quick peck on the cheek as I entered.

"What took you so long?" He whined as he held my hand and pulled me inside.

"Stop acting cute HeDi...it doesn't suit you..." SunQian butted in as she walked past us

"Traffic was so bad and we had a hard time hailing a cab..." I answered as my boyfriend guided me towards the sitting room. Where everyone was gathered.

It looks like the guys had already been drinking when we arrived as half filled beer bottles are scattered on the table together with a plate of nachos, boxes of pizza and buckets of fried chicken. The television is turned on and a basketball game is playing on the screen.

SunQian is seated in between Kuan and Xizi on a five seater couch as she busily bicker with Kankan who was seating on a settee by the floor adjascent to her. While JiaQi who was trailing behind a while ago walked past us to sit beside her boyfriend on a lazyboy beside the television. While HeDi guided me to a one-seater sofa while he squeezed himself by my side. He's too close...I could actually feel his breath on my neck... making me feel tingly all over.

"What are you girls having?"Kankan asked as he stood up to get something from the fridge.

"Do you have flavored beer in there?" JiaQi asked.

"Of course love... I always get them for you." Xize replied.

"I'll have one..."she said."What are you having Yueyue?"

"Same as you..." I replied while HeDi grabbed me by the waist to pull me closer to him making my heartbeat accelerate.

"Don't drink too much...we'll sneak out later.." He murmured...

"What?...why?..." I whispered back.

"It's our first day as a couple...I just want you for myself today..."He said grinning mischievously.

"Why do I have this feeling that you are up to something Didi?" I said softly deliberately brushing my lips lightly on his ear which turned noticeably red immediately.

"You're one naughty woman... Wait until later..."he whispered back doing the same to my ear... Why is the temperature in this room suddenly rising?...

"Hey Yue! Why do you look so flushed? Are you two whispering perverted things with each other???" Trust SunQian to ruin the moment earning them giggles and catcalls from their friends making her blush some more.

HeDi

The get together XiZe threw for us was swinging. Everyone is tipsy including my girlfriend who was busily chatting with the gang. The basketball game playing a while ago was replaced by a dance remix playing through the media player. Everyone was busy with something that I decided to approach Yue so we could get out of here.

"Hey!" I snaked my arms around her waist to get her attention.

"What?!?" She asked confused about my actions. She's really cute when she's clueless.

"Let's get out of here..." I whispered on her ear...

"Why?... Are we going to tell Xize we're leaving?" She whispered back trying to be inconspicuous but failing because all of their friends are now staring at both of them now.

"Why are you both whispering... Are you both up to something? Kuan asked teasingly...

"We're leaving guys..." HeDi announced

"Why?!? It's still early"SunQian whined...obviously drunk.

"I'll have to take Yue somewhere..." I said earning us teasing remarks from our friends.

"Somewhere?... Alright... just follow my advise man... score a touchdown okay..."Kankan said winking at me mischievously as I smack him in the shoulders while our friends laughed.

After bidding our goodbyes and a lot more teasings... I excitedly pulled Yue out of Xize's flat to have her for myself.

_____________________________________

"Where are we going?" Yue asked sleepily... her eyes almost closing... her cheeks still flushed and her lips red and pouty...evidence that she's still tipsy from drinking.

"You'll see when we get there..." I said flashing her a smile as I enclosed her hand with mine glancing at her once in a while.

"Eyes on the road Didi... We might run into an accident if you keep looking at me like that..." she smiled a drowsy smile... as she closed her eyes and leaned her head on my shoulders.

"Sleep babe...I'll wake you up when we get there." I said as I watched Yue's beautiful eyes close to sleep.

______________________________________

The drive to our destination is quiet and calm... With my girlfriends light snores disrupting the silence once in a while making me chuckle everytime.

She looks peaceful sleeping ... Although it's very uncomfortable with her leaning on me the whole time... It was all worth it watching her in deep slumber like that. Her breathing even and her mouth slightly open...making me want to lean over and kiss it close.

The cemetery was dark when we arrived, with only the street lamps illuminating the grounds.I pulled over on the side of the road as we reached our destination. It has been a while since the last time we've been here.Yue would be surprised when she wakes. She's still sleeping... with fringes of her hair slightly covering her face. I tucked some of it behind her ear as I slipped out of my seatbelt to kiss her awake.

"Hey Yueyue...we're here..."I softly said giving her face butterfly kisses to wake her up.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open... As she fumbled to take off her seatbelt.

"Where are we?" She asked roaming her eyes around the dark space around us... confusion registered on her face as realization hit her.
"Why did you take me here Di? It 's been so long since I've been here..." She softly said confusion still evident on her face.

"WE... It has been a while since WE have been here... I was with you the last time haven't I?" I flashed her my most comforting smile... "I have something important to do here today Yueyue and I want you to be with me because I'm nervous."

"Nervous?...Why?..." she asked...a slight frown marring her face.

"I have to talk to your dad... I want you beside me when I do that..." I said as I held her hand...placed a lingering kiss on her palm and ushered her out of my car to meet her father.