Announcement

HeDi

"HeDi! Breakfast!" I heard my mom called from downstairs as I leisurely stretched myself awake... a giddy smile plastered on my face as I stared at nothing while reminiscing my time with Yue last night.

Flashback...

Shen Yue... her worried round eyes...her pouting red lips and her floral scent assaulted my senses as I opened my eyes... her beauty took my breath away that I can't help myself but express my adoration...
"Your so beautiful.... Yue" I said mesmerized by her innocent expression...

Shen Yue is temptation in the flesh.... her luscious lips inches from mine and her minty breath fanning my face... I couldn't help but to capture her lips for a slow, searing kiss. She tastes of strawberries and honey... Sweet and addicting... I couldn't get enough of her. Every touch of her lips sends shiver down my spine...travelling through my nerve endings... She returns my kisses with the same passion as mine... I traced her lips with my tongue seeking entry to her luscious mouth... As my hands caressed her back... adjusting her position as I manuevered myself to a sitting position leaning by the bed to make her comfortable as she stradled me. She gasp as she made contact with my arousal... Giving me the oportunity to deepen our kiss.

"You're driving me crazy Yue..." I said in between kisses

"Hmmmm" she moaned as her arms circled my neck for support pulling me closer as her hands threaded my hair.... turning me on some more, as our kisses became more passionate. Igniting the fire inside us.

My lips traveled from her warm lips to her flushed cheeks down to the hollow between her neck and shoulders... I was taken a back by her response as she tilted her head to allow me access to her neck as she instinctively rubbed herself on me making me gasp from the sensation.

"Yue ... We... Should stop..." As I gave her mouth chaste kisses.

" Yeah.... We should... " she said her eyes still closed... returning my kisses with the same ardour.

Panting... I slowly withdrew from our kiss ... Slowly opening my eyes... I tenderly gazed at her face... Her eyes fluttered open as she stared at me in return. Her face flushed with the aftermath of passion... Lips still swollen... She's even more beatiful looking like this... I'm a very lucky man...

"I guess I should really not sleep here tonight..." I said caressing her cheeks
Flashing her a naughty grin...

Yue nodded as she gave me a shy smile. "I guess so.. " she said biting her lower lip. She's so sexy yet innocent doing that.

"Don't do that.." I said...eyes glued to her lips

"Do what?.." She innocently asked

Yueyue why are you so naive?Don't you realize that I am already exerting every ounce of self control I have?

"Don't bite your lips like that or I might end up ravishing you here... And I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself this time..." I blurted out frustratingly.

"I already knew that you are capable of having perverted thoughts like that Di... It just not crossed my mind that I would be in the receiving end of those thoughts..." She said giving me a teasing smile as she finally gave me a smack on the lips before standing up to tuck herself to sleep.

I followed her and I laid myself beside her on the bed while she snuggled closer to me as she yawned and closed her eyes...

"I love you...Wang HeDi..." She murmured before sleep finally engulfed her...

I smiled to myself... " I love you more... Babe..." I whispered back as I gave her nose a kiss... Then I slowly got out of her bed and silently crawled back from her window to mine.

Present...

"Didi!!! Yueyue's here!!!" My mom yelled again bringing me back from my reverie...

I quickly ran out of bed not bothering to fix it, as I quickly showered and fixed myself so as not to make My Yueyue wait... Then I dashed down the stairs towards the dining room where Yue and my parents are already having breakfast.

"What took you so long?" My mom inquired as I sat next to Yue who is happily eating her toast and coffee.

" I was dreaming Mom..." I said as I glanced meaningfully at Yue as she choked on her toast...

"Hey... Are you okay?" I said containing my laughter as I patted her on the back to ease her coughing... as she drank the water I gave her.

"Is everything alright Yueyue?" My mother worriedly inquired as she refilled Yue's glass with water.

"Yeah, Auntie.."she said trying to compose her self as she secretly glared at me." I bet Didi's dream was so wonderful he doesn't want to wake up, that's why he's late for breakfast..."

"Oh... you bet It was..." I retorted flashing her a mischievous grin... earning me a pinch on the waist making me wince in pain

" What were you dreaming about that I have to call you twice before you come down? Haven't I've scolded you enough for making us wait during meals?" Mom said with a stern look on her face.

"I'm sorry about that mom," I said repentantly. As I glanced at Yue who was snickering beside me.

"What's so funny?! I was dreaming about you... that's why I'm late..." I blurted out... silencing everybody in the table especially my mom who was wide eyed with disbelief... while my dad flashed me a surprised smile.

When suddenly Yue kicked me in the shin from under the table as she glared at me in annoyance....

"Ouch.. What?!" I winced hiding my amusement as I watched her discomfort... her ears were red from embarassment...

"Uhmmm... auntie... we better go... I'll be late for my first class..." she said as she quickly slung her bag on her shoulder after giving my mom and dad a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Come on Di... we're late..."

She was almost at the door when I caught up with her after getting my things and car keys at the closet in the hallway. I wound my arms around her waist as I pulled her closer to me... Yue just stared at my face in surprise as she tried to pry my hands away to release her

"Mom! Dad!" I called my parents who peeked at us from the kitchen.

"What now Didi?!"my mom impatiently exclaimed.

"Yue and I are officially dating now!" I proudly said. I heard Yue gasp beside me so I glanced at her as I tried my best to wink. "Bye! We're leaving! See you later!" I said as I guided a dumbfounded Yue out of the door and into my car.

"Oh my god! HeDi! What did you just say?!" I could hear my mom scream in delight from inside the house as I pulled my car out of the garage with a shocked and speechless Yue beside me.

_______________________________________

Author's Note:

Here is an update for you guys!!!! thanks for always patiently waiting for it.

Hope you guys enjoy it!!!