Assumptions

HeDi

What is she doing here? And why the hell did she bring her goddamn bastard of a boyfriend with her?
I annoyingly thought to myself as I saw Yue and her boyfriend chatting with my parents in the living room as I descended the stairs. The jerk was introducing himself to my father

"I'm Gao ZhiTing sir... Yue's..." the bastard is shaking my father's hand while Yue was staring adoringly at him, pissing me off some more..

"Boyfriend..." I said... as I rudely interrupted his introduction... Stealing everyone's attention...

Yue was stunned as she saw me approaching them... I could feel the tension with every step I take... as I closed the gap between us. My gaze never leaving hers as I dropped the bomb shocking everyone to their wits end...

"Ni Hao...I'm Dylan... I am also Yue's boyfriend." My eyes focused on Yue... challenging her to deny my words... But she just stood there... Unmoving... Shock and confusion can be clearly seen on her face...

"Really?... Last time I checked, You're not together anymore..." The bastard nonchalantly replied pissing me off some more as I focused my attention on him... Giving him a once over.

"You better get your facts straight then..." I hissed... my annoyance is escalating at a rapid rate... I turned to look at Yue... her head bowed down making it hard for me to see her reaction... But this bastard seems to be so eager to get into my nerves as he pulled Yue closer to him... His hand settled on her lower back... as if taunting me... Making me more furious...

"Wang HeDi! What's up with you being rude to our guest you brat!?!" My mom reprimanded pinching me in the arm making me wince.

"I invited them here to have dinner with us so you better behave like the grown man that you are will you." She said giving me that warning glare.

Damn! I really hate it when my mother treats me like a child... especially now infront of Yue and this annoying boyfriend of hers. I could only give the couple my coldest glare before settling myself in the couch in our living room as I tried to distract myself with the basketball game playing on TV. But to my utter disappointment my mind kept on wandering to that awkward episode earlier...

Damn! What was that all about HeDi? What is wrong with you? What's with you claiming Yue when you're very much aware that what you had is all in the past now... She's free to date whoever she likes... And it's not as if you've been celibate for two years... You've also dated other girls after her...

I silently scolded myself as
I unconciously threw a glance at Yue as she captivated me with her different expressions as my parents engaged her in a conversation... And I was completely mesmerized... As realization washed over me... I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH HER.... relief and a sudden feeling of liberation overwhelmed me as I finally accepted that fact... That my heart... This stubborn heart will always belong to her. Damn those two years that we've been apart... Damn all the pain I've been through trying to forget her...Damn this bastard holding her in his arms...Damn her feelings... Damn everything that will come between us... I LOVE HER.... MY YUE... And I'll try my damn best to make her fall inlove with me too... I've done it before... And I would certainly do it again...

_________________________________

Yue

What's wrong with him? What is he trying to do? Is he getting Jealous over ZhiTing Ge? Shut up Yue! Don't be too assuming... Didn't he made it clear yesterday that he's been through so much pain when you left... Why are you still expecting him to forgive you? Why are you still having delusions that he's not over you yet... Him being rude doesn't prove anything... Maybe he's just annoyed because he doesn't want you here. Yeah... That's right... He hates you so much your presence alone pisses him off... That realization made me sad somehow...