PressCon

Yue

I was very fidgety the whole flight from Changsa to Shanghai... Why wouldn't I? In a matter of hours, I would get to see HeDi again... or should I call him Dylan now because that's what everybody's calling him nowadays... My hands are clammy and my heart is palpitating... How should I act infront of him when I meet him? I'm getting really nervous... Damn it Yue! Stop over thinking... Just do what you're suppose to do... This is you're job... Just focus on the tasks at hand and quit thinking that this meeting is something personal...

"Yue... you look like your about to pee... Just go to the restroom and do your thing.." ZhiTing Ge said flashing me a teasing grin. He is aware of my predicament and has been teasing me about it since we boarded the plane...

He knows about mine and HeDi's backstory. He had seen me and had been there for me all through out that depressing state of my life... He pulled me out of it... He tried hard to let me out of that miserable state by introducing me to this job... which I love... And meeting other people and making friends... He really is an angel  and I'll be forever grateful to him for that... For most of the time... When I am so busy with work or when I am out getting together with my new friends... I could temporarily forget all my pains and longing for HeDi.

"Fasten your seatbelt Yue... we're about to land." ZhiTing Ge informed checking If i had my seatbelts on...

And with that information, my heart starts hammering again... This is it... There's no turning back now... You have to do this Yue! Be brave! Whatever happens.... just endure it until it's over... You can do it! Jiayou!

_______________________________________

From Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, ZhiTing Ge and I hailed a cab towards the Jing-an Shangrila Hotel where the company booked us a reservation and where Dylan's press conference for an international clothing brand from the Philppines will be held three hours from now.

"Ge... I'll just meet you at the presscon venue in two hours okay... I'll just freshen up." I informed ZhiTing Ge who was swiping his key card at the door of the room adjacent to mine.

"Okay Yueyue... I'll just meet you there... And... Will you please try to relax a bit... You're so... Tense..." He said smiling but worry lacing his voice.

"I'll be okay Ge... Don't worry..." I said giving him a wink as I entered my room.
_______________________________________

The hotel room was neat and tidy with an ensuite bathroom. In the middle of the room is a queen  size bed overlooking a floor to ceiling window wih the view of the city. I wheeled in my luggage and set it aside near the closet.

I sat on the bed... Marvelling at its softness and decided to take a rest for a while... My thoughts in chaos still. I closed my eyes and focused on calming myself... I have to... I can't face HeDi in this state... After taking a few calming breaths... i decided to take a shower and get ready for HeDi's.... Dylan Wang's presscon.

After donning a white knitted oversized turtleneck over my black skinny jeans... i decided to slip on my black peep toe heels to finish my outfit. I also put on minimal make up to look fresh.

After gathering my phone, recorder, notebook and pen and putting them all in my sling bag... I went out to meet up with ZhiTing Ge in the presscon venue on one of the hotel's largest function rooms.