t h r e e

"You're that man!" I finally tell him.

His eyes widen as he recognizes me as well. "You're that woman!"

My heart starts pounding as he remembers me. Maybe I was going to see this stranger after that incident. I hate how my life just turns out like this. I make a complete fool out of myself in front of strangers, then tell myself they'll never see me again or remember me if they see me. Nope, not for this situation.. Well actually, it always ends up as me seeing the person once more and them remembering me.

I fell face first on the train one day and everybody saw. Sure, they asked me if I was okay or had concerned looks, but inside, they knew just how stupid I was.

I ended up seeing a lady who saw me fall and she straight up asked me how my face was after what happened. My cheeks haven't been naturally red since that happened.

This man... I'll be seeing him for months! MONTHS! Do you know how long that is?!

"Did you enjoy your mate's?" I broke the awkward silence.

"Uh yeah, thanks for asking. I hope you slept well after all that. I was a little drunk but I do remember what happened." He tells me.

"Drunk?! You? You acted so casual and played it off cool. Teach me your ways."

He chuckled at how embarrassing I was being. "You get used to it when you drink a lot."

I raise my right eyebrow. "So you're an alcoholic. Don't come here smelling like alcohol. I don't tolerate that when I'm working."

His face went dead straight in shame.

"I'm kidding! Just be sober when you're here." I watched his face relax in relief and his shoulders go down as he took a deep breath out.

My phone dinged. It was most probably Jon. I checked my notifications and it was indeed Jon.

Jon

Meet me in the script room. Ask anybody where it is and
they'll tell you.

I looked up at Tom who was observing me reading the text.

"I have to go to the script room. Do you know where that is?" I try to laugh slightly to make it seem less weird for myself.

He thinks about it. "After you exit, take a right, the third left, then you'll find it at room 12."

"Thank you so much!" I leave straight away and follow the directions he gave me.

I open the door to Jon sitting at the table.

"Alison! So glad you could make it. Please, take a seat." He smiles.

I smile back and pull out a chair to sit down near him.

"Let me get straight to the point. You will be doing Zendaya, Tom Holland and Tony Revolori's makeup for the whole of this experience. Keep the looks as natural as possible. Think 18 year olds. We may add to the list of people, adding Jacob Batalon to it, but we will always let you know in advanced."

I took in the details that he gave me. "Who do I start with for today?"

He checked the list that was laid down flat on the table.

He used his finger to guide himself to not get lost on the page. "Uh... Tom Holland's! He's currently in room 35, as you may have just seen."

I nodded my head. "And can I have a schedule?" I pointed at his copy of the schedule.

Jon took a sheet of paper from under the pile of papers and handed it to me.

"Right. This is for this month. We will give you more schedules for the following months when it comes near then." Instead of looking at him while he talked, I scanned the schedule.

Each day had initials written in them and days off were shaded in grey. There was a legend on the bottom right corner, indicating what names the initials stood for.

"Perfect. Thank you." I give him a smile and start to stand up from the chair. He stands up, wanting to properly lead me out.

He opens the door for me and I thank him. As I started to walk back to room 35, the door of the room I had just left had shut, making a subtle sound.

As soon as I entered room 35, the brown eyed man was not alone. This time, there was another man in there with him. Almost clear blue eyes, dirty blonde, if not, brown hair. He was on his phone too and the room was dead silent until I entered, breaking their eye contact with their phones.

"I'm back and I'm actually going to be doing your makeup, Tom."

I put the schedule into my backpack and made my way to the cabinet which was labelled "makeup".

Tons of makeup was stored in there. Different shades, different palettes. It looked like makeup heaven in there. They were all organized perfectly. It's everything a makeup addict could want.

I took a pale coloured setting powder and multiple fair concealer shades to test on Tom.

I placed the products on the vanity in front of him and went back to get brushes. There was a whole brush holder, filled with all the brushes needed for a full face of makeup.

I picked up a concealer that I thought would work on Tom and brought it up to his face, checking to see if I was correct.

I opened the tube and brought the wand close to his chiseled jawline.

I put a bit of concealer to be 100% sure that it matched him, and it did.

I began to put concealer on his problematic areas, which he barely even had.

I took a concealer brush and blended it all evenly.

Next, I took a powder brush and brushed the powder onto his face, setting the concealer into place and preventing him to sweat from his face too much.

I loved how cooperative he was of the process. He knew what to do and what not to do at certain times, obviously because he's done movies before and been through this process.

"Voila!" I said as I was twisting the lid of the powder back on to close it.

"Nice." Is all he could say. He reached into the pockets of his jeans and took out some lip balm, applying it to his lips.

"Now it's done." He smacked his lips together.

I rolled my eyes at his extra ass. "Yes it is, Thomas."

It was as if we were best friends or something because I wouldn't normally say stuff like that to a person I just met.