t w e n t y - t w o

🎵 I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M FEELING 22 🎵

***

I dragged my luggage into the room and let myself fall onto the soft bed. "Ahhhh." I said out loud.

"You know it!" Z followed and fell into the other bed. We were supposedly sharing rooms but I was completely fine with it. They asked a few people if they wanted separate rooms or not and I really didn't care much so here I am with Zendaya.

I stared at the ceiling and thought about Tom... His warmth comforting my cold hands... What are we to each other? Secret lovers? Nah, he probably doesn't like me. Haz would also get really pissed if I blow him off before the first date.

Someone started knocking on the door. "I'll get it." I said to Z and opened the door to Tom.

"Oh uh h-hi. C-can I come in?" I looked at his plain black shirt and back up at his eyes.

"Come in." He came in and Z must've sat up when I answered the door.

He looked at the luggage. "I think I accidentally put my hat in your backpack, Alison."

"Uh go ahead and check." I handed him my bag and he placed it on the table to open up the biggest zipper.

He pulled out a hat with the Canadian flag on it and looked at it as if it was his one true love. "This is it. Thanks."

"No problem. Canada, I used to live there for a while. Just my high school years." I mentioned.

"That's so cool! I went there to film this one movie called Chaos Walking in Montreal and this other time when I was younger."

I recognized that name. "Chaos Walking... I-is Daisy Ridley in that?"

He nodded his head and his eyebrows rose up. "How'd you know? You've done her makeup or something before?"

"Actually, yes. Then, we just became friends and stuff." I sounded so ignorant.

"Cool." Tom replied.

"You mean 'Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. Smort, toit.' One 'cool' does not do the trick." I assumed that he knew what I meant.

He said nothing and opened the door to exit with his hat on his head. "NOINE NOINE!" He howled before closing the door.

"NOINE NOINE!" I smirked at the fact that he knew what I was talking about.

"What was that all about?" Z asked.

I completely forgot she was even in the room. "Are you deaf or did you zone out?"

"Yes." She replied and started laughing. I smiled at how dumb that sounded but knew it was a meme reference.

"I'm so tired. Imma just get ready for bed." I told her and grabbed my pajamas from my luggage.

She just watched as I locked myself into the washroom to change and that's when I noticed that it wasn't the heating in the hotel room. The floor was definitely cold in the washroom but my face was not. My face was all red from blushing and I almost punched a wall. If I was blushing all throughout that conversation with Tom, then he probably thinks I'm a freak.

I turned the tap on to wash my face with cold water and some facial soap I found. It smelled like lemons and I would 10/10 steal it for when we leave. Who doesn't steal hotel soap? A psychopath probably; just kidding.

I wiped the water of my face and applied some hotel lotion that smelled exactly like the soap. Perfect. Then, I finally changed into my pajamas and went to find my toothbrush. Damn, I'm such an idiot and never think in the future.